The gang leader wants me

Chapter 25
Sebastian's pov

I woke up with someone licking me on my face.

I opened my eyes and found spike standing with his tongue out barking in happiness.

I stroked his fur and he jumped off the bed probably be roaming around like always.

I turned my head to look at my beautiful baby girl, she was curled up in a ball next to me.

I smiled and kissed her cheeks, she stirred and then opened her gorgeous eyes meeting mine.

She yawned, stretching her arms up and rubbing her eyes, she's so fucking adorable and she is mine.

"Good morning my love" I pulled her close to me.

She replied "good morning" and blushed.

I smirked, I picked her up which she squealed in suprise and my princess instantly put her delicate arms around my neck.

I placed her on the counter and turned the bath knob on.

"Sebastian what are you doing?" I faced her.

She looked confused, I walked to her and put my arms around her waist, I leaned my head forward and licked her neck, I heard her breathing slowly.

I'm the only man on this earth that makes my baby girl feel this way.

I pulled away and undressed her, she kept on pulling my hands away but all I did was growled.

She knows I hate it when im not near her and i sound like a fucking werewolf which I am not im just possessive the things that are mine and only mine.

I walked to the cabinets and got some bubble bath liquid, I know she loves playing with them.

I made sure she couldn't see what I was pouring in the water I wanted it to be a surprise for my princess.

"Sebastian I feel cold" Skylar said whilst shivering.

She was completely naked but her arm was over her breast and she crossed her legs, not looking at me in the eyes.

I grabbed her by the waist and put her chin up, "do not tempt me my love, im very close to take you right fucking now" I said huskily.

She blushed, I picked her up and placed her in the bath tub.

She gasped loudly "baby girl what's wrong, is the water too hot or..."

She cut me off "BUBBLES!" She screamed happily.

I smirked "sebastian look there's loads of bubbles."

She giggled, she put her arms up.

I sat besides her on the bath top and massaged her head.

She moaned, "baby girl I love to hear you moan when I thrust inside of you and kiss those beautiful..."

A wet hand was placed on my lips "don't say anything" she shyly said whilst blushing a bright red.

I smirked, I pulled her hand away from my mouth and made a zip action.

Skylar's pov

I sighed, Sebastian was massaging my head whilst I played with the bubbles, I looked down at my stomach but you couldn't see it as the bubbles were covering it.

I put my hand on my stomach feeling it, I am ugly and fat.

Im still trying to forget about the rape incident but I can't it just stays in my mind constantly.

I don't want to tell Sebastian as he will worry about me and then he'll start being over protective.

"My love, anna will be coming over today whilst I'll be in my office with Rodger."

I smiled, I am so excited she's coming here "When is she coming?" I jumped up and down whilst sitting.

He chuckled at my child behaviour "in 10 minutes"

"WHAT!" I shouted in shock

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"
I asked

"Because you were having so much fun with the bubbles" he smiled and leaned his head and pecked my lips.

"Come on love let's get you dried up and some clothes"

I nodded my head, he picked me up and wrapped a towel around me which I never noticed before.
I still blushed I am still naked in front of him but every time I hide my body away from him, he'll always growl.

He walked out of the bathroom and Walked to the wardrobe, I followed behind him, with a towel.

He came back "I'll be dressing you ba...." he didn't finish his sentence as I quickly snatched the clothes and slammed the bathroom door shut, I immediately locked it so Sebastian couldn't come in.

He banged on the door "Skylar open this fucking door right now or I'll break it down" he sounded pissed.

I don't know if I should change or let Sebastian do it, I don't like it when he's angry, it frightens me.

I just opened the door and kept my head down, he pulled me towards him "don't you ever walk or run away from me ever again do you hear me love" his voice lacing with power.

I nodded my head in submission and hugged him, I snuggled closer and Sebastian kissed my head in a loving way.

He got my clothes and ripped the towel of me, he put on my blue lacy bra on me and clipped it on.

He crouched down and put my underwear on me, he kissed my legs which I slightly moaned.

He got my red t shirt and leggings which I find comfortable, he put on my cream cardigan as well.

Sebastian picked me up bridal style and carried me downstairs.

As we were heading to the living room I heard 2 voices.

Once we entered, I saw anna sitting down with Rodger cuddling her.

Anna looked so different her curly brown hair was down and she wore a floral maxi dress.

I smiled, nearly going to cry in happiness, I wiggled in Sebastian's arms and ran to her, she opened her arms for me which I gladly accepted.