The gang leader wants me

Chapter 10
Sebastian's POV

Her lips are so soft and delicate, when I pulled away I looked at those beautiful eyes which I could stare at all day.

We both sat silently staring at each other, Skylar was the first one to break it "why did you do that?" She asked timidly.

"Because baby girl, I'm in love with you"

"Your in love with me? But there are other girls out there who are so much prettier, I will only cause you burden" she said looking down.

I growled angry, I pulled her closer and I put my 2 fingers under her chin and lifted it up "don't you ever fucking say that you hear me, your the only women I want, those sluts only want my money and sex. They don't love me for me and don't you fucking say your gonna cause me burden, instead your causing me happiness, love"

She looked at me in shock "your happy with me?"

I nodded my head, "I never ever let those skanks in my bed, your the first women to sleep in my bed and go in my room, I've already fallen in love with you" I told her

She whispered "I I love you to Sebastian knight"

"Wait what did you say? Repeat it for me" I put each of her legs on my waist so she was facing to me

"I love you to Sebastian knight"

When she said that my eyes were wide open, I jumped up and spinned her around, she giggle which made me laugh as well, I carried her towards the house but before I did that I whispered in her ear "I love you to princess" and kissed her on the lips.

I was walking to the living room with Skylar in my arms, I was so happy that I have found the one, she's the best thing that ever happened to me, I love... my thoughts were interrupted "Sebastian?"

I looked down and pecked her on the lips "yes my love?"

"I don't have any clothes to wear other than this baggy jumper and ripped jean, so could I go shopping tommorow"

I Immediately said "no"

Skylar gasped "why?"

"How will you shop if you can't walk"

She sighs "oh yh, I forgot about that, so can you teach me how to walk again"

"Yes, love" she smiled which made the whole room light up.

Few hours later I sat down on the couch with Skylar on my lap, sleeping like a baby. I was teaching her how to walk again on her own and she did really well.

I carried her upstairs to our room and placed her on the bed, I took my jeans of and my shirt, leaving me with only my boxers.

I put the covers over us and moved closer to my princess, I grabbed her legs put it over my legs and I gently put her head on my chest, protectively adding my arms around her and went into a blissful sleep.

Skylar's POV

I woke up and my eyes caught an empty space on the bed, I looked around to see where Sebastian is but there were no signs of him, even the bathroom light was off. He probably be downstairs I thought.

I went in the bathroom did my business and walked towards the wardrobe, by the way I can walk now, it took few hours of learning but I got the hang of it with Sebastian's help.

I took out one of Sebastian's black v neck's and pulled my jumper over my head and put his shirt on me, I brushed my hair and went downstairs.

I was heading to the kitchen until I heard voice which were very familiar "give me that back you bastard!" And few minutes later I heard a glass break.