The gang leader wants me

Chapter 21
Skylar's pov

I screamed and jolted up awake, Sebastian quickly hugged me "shhhh your safe, im here no one's going to hurt you"

I couldn't help but cry, I hugged him back, I whispered "I I c can't g get I it o out of m my head s Sebastian"

"Shhh baby" and kissed my head,he rocked me back and forth whispering sweet things in my ears, slowly my eyes started to close and darkness consumed me.

I heard birds chirping outside, I opened my eyes and looked around. I was in Sebastian bedroom and he was sleeping peacefully besides me.

I got up and nearly fell but I quickly holded the bed post to keep my balance.

I felt dizzy and very sick, I walked to the bathroom and suddenly had the urge to puke, i got on my knees in front of the toilet and puked.

I didn't realise that someone was holding my hair, after I was done I flushed the toilet and pulled the lid so I can sit on it.

I put my head in my hands, I can still taste him and can feel his hands on my body, I can't get the image out of my head.

"Skylar baby" I heard Sebastian call my name, I looked up with teary eyes.

"Everything is going to be alright okay love" he said.

I couldn't speak so I just nodded, he stroked my head.

"Come love let's get you cleaned up" I couldn't argue, it was like my whole body was drained.

He leaded me to the sink, he holded my hair back whilst I brushed my teeth, I felt his hand rubbing circular motion on my hip.

Once I finished brushing my teeth, Sebastian turned me around to face him.

"Let's get you in the shower my love" I nodded and he stripped me down and he carried me in the shower.

He turned the knob and warm water sprinkled down, Sebastian was only in his boxers, he put me down but still close to him with one arm wrapped around my waist.

I can still feel James hands roaming around my body, I wanted it to go away, I picked a scrubber and harshly wiped my body, wanting to get his touched away from me.

"Skylar" Sebastian said in shock

"Sebastian I can feel him, I want him off me" I said

I kept rubbing harshly and saw red on my skin, suddenly it was snatched off me.

Sebastian dropped it on the floor.

I used my hands in stead and clawed at my skin "Skylar stop" Sebastian warned.

I ignored him and he quickly pulled me towards him

"Sebastian" I cried

I fell limp and sat down, the water still pouring down on us like ran.

Sebastian was hugging me from behind I grabbed his biceps and kept whispering.

Sebastian's pov

She fell limp and sat down, I hugged her from behind and she grabbed a hold of my biceps.

She kept whispering "he touched me, I can still feel his touches" over and over again.

I poured some shampoo in my hand and put it on her head.

I massaged her head whilst the water washed away the shampoo.

She still hugged my arm and we were in the same position, the water was turning cold so I turned the shower off and walked out of the glass door and brought 2 towels.

I went back in and wrapped a towel on Skylar.

I picked her up and placed her on the counter.

I dried her hair and carried her inside the bedroom.

I walked to the wardrobe and took out her black lacy underwear and bra and got out a white fluffy t shirt which has a bunny on the front and her leggings.

I took the towel off and put on her underwear and bra on first then her fluffy jumper and then her black leggings, once she was dressed I got dress myself in a white t shirt and grey joggers.

She still was very silent I crouched in front of her and took her small soft hands in mine "love, are you hungry?"

She shaked her head side to side, "baby girl you need to eat"

I just picked her up bridal style and headed down stairs to the kitchen, I heard voices and once we entered, the whole room was quiet, the only sound you can hear is Skylar's whispering.

I sat down with my baby girl in my lap, "is she okay?" Carter asks, I shaked my head as a no.

Carter clenched his fist, everyone loved Skylar and we all hated it when she is hurt or upset.

Alec put his hand on his shoulder and gave it a squeeze, reassuring him.

The only people in the kitchen was Alec, Charter, John, Rodger, me and Skylar.

"Rodger pour in some tomato soup"

"Yes boss" he replied.

I kissed Skylar on the head

"Shhh" I whispered to her

John stood up and walked towards me, he bended over in front of Skylar and kissed her head.

He looked at me "what's wrong with her, why is she whispering
He touched me, I can still feel his touches? "

I sighed, I looked down at her and she is doing the same thing and tugging at my shirt.

"John she's freaked out man, all she is thinking about that prick and what he did to her" I growled at the end.

John was pissed, he took a few breathers, to calm his self down

After he did that he spoke up "what we going to do?"

I looked down at my baby girl "to be honest John, I have no clue"

I kissed her forehead softly and did the same with her cheeks.

My finger trailed her jaw to her eyes, "I'm going to make sure that she never leaves my sight"