The gang leader wants me

Chapter 29
Skylar pov

The pregnancy test read positive meaning im pregnant.

I cried in happiness, I'm going to have a baby, im going to have a baby oh my god.

"Anna im going to have a baby, im pregnant" I jumped up and down.

Anna cried with me she gave me hug "congratulations my dear"

I couldn't hold the excitement I slammed the door opened and saw Sebastian sitting at the edge of the bed with Rodger.

Once Sebastian saw me he got up but I quickly ran and jumped on him, we both fell on the bed.

"Im going to have a baby" I squealed, clapping my hands.

"What?!" Sebastian asked shocked

"Im going to be a dad" he whispered to himself but I heard him.

"IM GOING TO BE A DAD!" he shouted excitedly and wrapped his arms around my waist and picked me up and started to spin me around.

I giggled, Sebastian started to tickle me which i couldn't help but start laughing "Sebastian....stop" I panted it out.

He stopped and gave me a full blown kiss "I love you so fucking much" he said honestly.

I smiled "I love you to" I nuzzled my nose to his.

"Don't I get a hug, that is so not fair" I heard Rodger whine.

"Oh honey" anna said trying to stop herself from laughing.

I got out of Sebastian's hold and walked to Rodger and gave him and hug, he kissed my cheek "congratulations"

I giggled "thank you"

Sebastian suddenly pulled me to him and growled "mine", I chuckled at his behaviour, that is Sebastian you know and love.

"Skylar congratulations, I would book you an appointment next week and if you have any worries please contact me, I'll take my leave now."

Sebastian nodded at him and then turned towards Rodger and Anna who were cuddling and smiling.

Sebastian spoke up "thank you anna for the help"

Anna just shook her head side to side "no problem, Skylar is like a daughter to me and I will do anything for her. "

I smiled widely tears were begging to be released.

Rodger spoke up "im very happy for you guys, now we have to get going, I'll see you later"

Sebastian nodded, when they were out of sight he picked me up gently and placed me on the bed "you should be resting my love, I'll be right here okay"

I nodded and closed my eyes falling into a blissful sleep.

Anna's pov

Rodger and I got home, I was so happy and excited that Skylar was going to have a baby, I wish I had a baby too.

I didn't notice Rodger was in front of me, he lifted my chin up "whats wrong my sweet?"

"N nothing w why you ask" I stuttered.

"I know something is wrong you better tell me my sweet"

I sighed "we have been making love for past few days but I haven't got pregnant yet and you don't even use protection" I blushed in embarrassment but It was true.

"You want to have a baby princess?" I nodded

"Somethings not right Rodger I've got that feeling" I confessed

Rodger nodded "Let's go to the doctors and find out my princess"

Rodger pulled me towards him and kissed my lips gently and my arms went to his hair tugging it ever so softly.

Both of us broke apart, breathing heavily "come on my sweet before I take you on that couch"
I giggled but obeyed.

(At the hospital)

Me and Rodger went inside the doctors room, we both had to take some test and now we are finding out the results.

I was very nervous and Rodger seemed to notice "Princess don't worry okay everything will be fine " I nodded

"Hello Rodger sir I have got the results" he sighed which made me worry.

I looked at Rodger and he just gave my hand a squeeze.

"Im afraid it's bad news, you can't have any children."

Once the doctor said that, tears fell out of my eyes I got up and ran out of the door.

I heard heavy footsteps behind me, I went outside the doors and once I saw a bench I quickly went to it and my knees just collapsed beneath me, I put my head on the bench and cried.

"Anna!" I heard Rodger shout, I ignored him.

I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, I looked up and saw Rodger looking down at me, he wiped the tears away but more fell.

"Im useless, I can't even bare you with children" I whispered

Rodger growled and pulled me towards him " don't ever say you are pathetic your not, you my sweet is kind, beautiful and loving, I don't care if you can't bare children, all I care about is having you besides me. "

"You mean it? " I said, he nodded his head and picked me up bridal style to the car.

"I love you so much Rodger" I whispered

"I love you too my sweet "