The gang leader wants me

Chapter 30
Sebastian's pov

3 months later

"Skylar stop running your going to hurt yourself and the baby" I said worridly.

"Im just playing with spike," she said smiling.

"Baby girl come to me" she sighed but obeyed.

You can see Skylar's bump now and you could straight away tell she is pregnant.

Once Skylar was close to me I wrapped my arms around her and put my hand on her stomach.

"Come on my love you need to be resting" I said in a serious tone

"But..." i quickly spoke "no buts my love, so get you pretty ass on that couch before I spank you. "
She giggled which was music to my ears and saluted "yes sir"

Before I can catch her she runs off "Skylar stop running" I growled in frustration.

Someone put their hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Rodger and Anna smiling, Rodger spoke "is my daughter troubling you"

"Arrrggghh you have no clue"

Rodger and Anna have adopted Skylar as their child, since we found out that anna couldn't have children, the next day anna told Skylar that she wanted to adopt her, Skylar was over the moon.

"Daddy, mommy" Skylar ran towards her new parents and jumped on both of them.

Rodger and Anna chuckled but kissed her head.

I ripped her off them and turn her to me "what did I say about running missy" I said angry.

"Why you angry? " she said

"Because your going to fucking hurt your self and our baby"

"Mom Sebastian shouting at me" and started to cry.

Ohh shit,

"Skylar my darling" hugging her mom

"Baby girl I'm..." she turned towards me with puffy eyes "you Mister are sleeping on the couch"

"What!" I said bewildered

"You made me upset" she whispered.

"Baby I didn't mean to, my love I was worried that you were going to fall down" I said honestly.

"Your still sleeping on the couch" walking away from me.

"Im not sleeping on the fucking couch, I will sleep wherever you are sleeping" I said seriously.

I heard chuckling behind me, anna put her hand on my arm " my daughter's hormones are kicking in, don't worry I'll try talk some sense in my baby"

I nodded, anna walked off in the direction where Skylar went, Rodger spoke up "well that's my daughter for you." He laughed and I couldn't help but join him.

"Rodger she doesn't even listen to me, she's running around like a child not realising that a baby is growing inside of her. " I sighed

"Get use to it, mother like daughter." I smiled

We walked to the living room and saw my princess laying down on the sofa with her head on Anna's lap and spike laying next to Skylar's body.

I walked up to my love and kissed her lips, "Sebastian" she whispered.

"Yes my love?"

"Im sorry for running around" she looked away and nearly on the verge of tears.