I Wish ~ 15

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello Lovely Readers :)

I'm - I think - halfway done with I Wish!

So how you liking it so far?

Heres chapter 15 :)

Enjoy.

*******************************************

Chapter 15 – Waking Up

When I woke up, Harriet was in her bed and Lissa was tucked up in Harriet’s bean bag, still sound asleep, I smiled knowing they were both back safe. Sally was awake sitting up on her mattress; she looked like she was meditating. She had her eyes closed and her fingers at her temples. I didn’t want to interrupt her so I just waited until she was ready talk.

“Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to talk to strangers?”

I looked up at Sally who had her bright blue eyes open and staring at me with great intensity.

“Maybe,” I countered.

“You should have left straight away,” she said while bringing her hands together in pray. I shrugged my shoulder and looked around me for something to focus on. I saw a diary and picked it up and rested it in my lap.

“You’re a silly girl, Kiley. Just because you have the ‘ability’ to get yourself out of danger, doesn’t mean you should get yourself in situations like that.”

“This is starting to sound like a lecture,” I stated as I opened the first page of the diary. Sally cracked a smile and closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, in and out.

“No, just helpful advice.”

“You’re twisting the truth,” I replied.

I hadn’t been concentrating on what was written on the pages, but then I came across a mess of black swirls. It looked like someone had just got a pen and was angry so they just randomly covered the page in continuous circles.

“Take advice when it is given to you,” Sally said sternly.

I flicked through the pages; they were all same, black swirls. Then there was a paragraph of writing, it was hard to read because it had been written quickly. I only picked up words here and there.

coming closer

I hear it

I had no idea how those words fitted together. I kept going through the pages. Every now and again they were scribbled sentences.

future

My eyes scanned it so quickly, as my heat started to race.

telepath

Sally. It must be, they must be talking about Sally.

help me

I shut the diary and threw it away under Harriet’s bed.

“What was that?” Sally asked. She must have heard me, damn.

“Nothing, it was nothing.” She gave me a questionable glare but then closed her eyes again and continued meditating.

Sally got on my nerves sometimes. She always wanted to know what you were up to, even if nothing to do with her. Quit thinking about her, I whispered in my mind.

“Harriet’s mum is getting up, her sisters are watching TV, and her dad, is still asleep,” Sally said, I wondered if she was talking to me or herself.