I Wish ~ 2

Hey everyone. The story will get more interesting I promise!

                                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 - Perfection

Why is it when you get in bed and are ready to go to sleep you can never get comfortable, but when you wake up and you're in that drowsy state you feel like you could stay in bed forever? That happens to me like every morning. And even though being a Monday, and a month after New Year’s all I want to do is get up.

I stretched my hand over the mountains of pillows to my side table; my hand searched the wooden surface for my watch. It was nowhere to be found, my hand dug in between the pillows and then they felt a cold oddly shaped object. I brought the watch to my face and pressed in a button, the bright blue screen lit up and I had to rub my eyes a few times to focus on the tiny screen. 5 o'clock, you had to be kidding me.

I kicked the sheets of my legs and rolled myself clumsily out of bed. I walked down the hall to the bathroom, trying to walk so my footsteps didn't make too much noise.

I switched on the light and went up to the mirror. I looked at my greener than brown hazel eyes up close they seemed different; actually my whole face looked different. All that acne I had yesterday was gone, my face was clear and smooth like stone. My ugly coloured oily hair was completely perfect, it was the darkest brown and felt silky at my touch and its length was now halfway down my back.

What!

My eyes must have been playing tricks on me, I looked perfect. My hazel eyes shimmered in the light above the mirror and my pale skin was…shinning as well. I looked at my body, I was no longer plump around the edges my waist was skinny just like my legs which looked like had been stolen from some model.

I turned around a few times, I even rubbed my eyes but my reflection still looked perfect. I ran my fingers over my now highlighted cheek bones. Is this a dream?

I ran back to my room picked up my phone and checked my messages. There was one from Sally, it read.

I dunno what's happening to me.

Please help, I think I'm going crazy.

Please.

Sally xo                                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What do you think, I know pretty boring right. Sorry I just had to do a bit of a informative chapter.

Please Comment & Vote, thanks so much I really need your feed back :)