THINGS TO NEVER DO

Caleb's P.O.V

Ashley was really starting to piss me off with all her shit she's a stalker and creep who don't understand how shit goes with me.I should've never made her my main bitch it got to her head a lot.Know she thinks shes going to be luna like is she  on crack.The only thing shes good at is for a really good fuck and shes good at sucking dick too that's what made her my main bitch.But lately I've been feeling different my father says its my alpha traing kicking in. 

After that talk with Ashley by my locker had me piss of and worse I kept smelling something that was just weird. Ashley knows shes not allowed to be talking about pack like that cause we live in a town where humans are around and they go to school with us, even if most of kids at school are wolves they're still humans around and I don't trust them.But we wolf seperate our selfs from the humans they just don't know it cause most the wolves kids are popular and humans are lames who do Ashley's homeworks. I hope to god my mate is not a human cause that would be shit. When lunch time came I try to aviod Ashley and her followers. When someone bump into me then the most wonderfull smell hit my nose, when I looked down to see who smelled so good when I saw her on the floor and my wolf yelps ''MATE'' happily.

when I picked her up off the floor and ran out of the cafeteria with her to find the nearest bathroom.

Ashley's P.O.V

I was about to walk over to Caleb and that bitch when Caleb grab her hand and ran out with her like WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING. I'm going to loss my mind like whats going on.I WAN TOO KILL THAT FRESHMAN WAIT TILL I SEE HER.

 COMMENT PLZ THNX