Love is all I need

''I know this might be soon but I can't help how I feel.'' I said looking into Caleb's eyes getting really nevrous.

''You don't have to say it back I understand if you don't fe-''I was cut off my calebs lips on mines. 

''I love you too and I won't let anything happen to you again I promise.'' he said kissing me all over my face making me giggle. 

''I know you won't.'' I said smiling at him. 

''Caleb Honey get down here now.'' We heard Calebs mom screamed his name out and I just knew that something was going to happen. 

When Caleb and I reached to his parents room we saw his mother crying and his father behind her trying to comfort her I felt sad what could've happen that would make his mom cry. Immediately Caleb reach his mother side to try and calmed her down. 

''That girl who you called a mate has stolen the last peice of jewelry I had of my mother.'' She said crying even more. 

''Wait what Caleb I didn't.'' I said to him looking striaght into his eyes how could his mother lie like that accuse me of stealing. 

''Are you sure Maria that the girl did it.'' His father ask her looking at like he didn't really believe her at all. 

''Yes she did it.'' she said pointing at me and crying even more causing aalot of people that worked for them started searching me. 

''Go look in all her stuff and see if you fine my mothers necklace.'' she said to the workers they ran fast in searchof the missing jewelry. 

''Ali did you really steal it my grandmothers last jewelry?''Caleb ask with sadness in his voice I can't believe he didn't believe me. 

''No I would never do that when would even have time to steal Caleb.'' I yelled at him for being so stupid to actually believe this. 

''She took baby I swear.'' He mother said crying on his shoulders he looked at me with hurt like her believed her. 

The workers came back in with what I think is her mothers jewelry cause she took it from them and started smiling like no tomorrow. 

''You see I told you she did steal it I want her out of my house now.'' I was so shock I couldn't believe this.

''Caleb your going to let this happen?'' He looked at me then turn away which anwsered my question. The workers backe my stuff and drove me to my fathers house. 

''Well look whose back to their dear old father.'' My dad said when saw me at his door step with a bag of thigs. 

''I knew you would be back didn't I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME BACK HERE.'' He screamed in my face causing me to start crying realizing how fucked up my life is. 

''Daddy I have no where to go.'' I said begging him to let me stay at the house. 

''What happen to your dog I thought you where so in love.'' he said laughing at me when I started to cry even more. 

''Things didn't work out.'' I said whipping away my tears. 

''Hmmm if you ever try to leave again I won't FUCKING take you back.'' My father said and then back hand across my face making me cry out he then grabbed me inside. 

I never want to go back to school again but my father would beat me if a I stay home so I guess wins. It was monday the first day since I would be going to school without Caleb being my mate, it was killing me inside but I have to be strong no matter what. 

''Get the fuck out of my house and go to school.'' my father yelled at me I rushed out of the house has fast I could. 

When I reached to school everybody was looking at me funny maybe it was because of the marked on my face from my fathers back hand or beacuse of me Caleb not being together again. But everybody was whispering and talking behind my back. 

The first thing I heard when I reach into the hall way that Caleb and Ashley was back together and that he finally came to his senses and saw that I was just a slut. I ran into the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I stop crying when I heard someone came in and started talking. 

''Yes guys I'm Calebs main bitch again you know he can't stay away from me where soulmates.'' That just ate me alive in so many ways.

Calebs P.O.V

She was at school today I could smell her wonder scent. I can't believe she would've stole from my mother like that. Maybe we weren't meant to be mates my wolf could disagree with that but I don't care ones you've stolen or lied to me or my family I'm done with you no matter how much I love. I saw ashley walked up to me with a smile on her face. 

''Guess who's crying in the girls bathroom like a baby?" 

''Who?"

''That stupid bitch you who stole from your family I knew she was nothing but a gold digger.'' Ashley began to rant but I can't help but to think about Ali. 

''Look I got class.'' I said walking away from her.

I walked into the girls bathroom and heard Ali crying silently it pain my wolf to hear its mate cry like this was she really telling the truth? My mom wouldn't lie about somthing so serious like my grandmothers jewelry she took it very serious. 

She camed out of the bathroom stall and saw me her eyes was red from crying she had a marked on her face like someone hit her. SOMEONE HIT HER my wolf was going crazy. 

''WHO HIT YOU?'' I ran closer up to her to look at the mark more closer it looked liked someone back hand her. Tears start to ran down her eyes again she didn't look in my face like she hiding something. 

''No one.'' she said in a whisper voice whipping away her tears that came running down her face I never seen her this sad. 

''Don't lie to me.'' I said getting more angery as the seconds go by who hits someone this small and tiny when I fine this person I'm going to kill them.

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE COMMENT AND VOTE