new beginnings

Caleb's P.O.V

''Where are we going?''she ask as I finally found an empty bathroom.

''To the bathroom to talk.'' she didn't say anything just followed me into the bathroom.

''Whats your name mate?'' I as looking into her big brown eyes she so beautiful.

''Arianna''she said in a voice below whisper why was she so shy don't she know I'm her mate.Where suppose to be comfortable around each other.I guess I have to teach her that she look so innocent its cute cause thats not something I'm use to ashleys anything but innocent. 

''Oh why so quiet Arianna don't you know were mates'' I ask trying to not scare her off but my wolf wanted to kiss her so bad her big nice juicy lips was calling my name its taking everything in me not to push her against the wall and kiss her sense less.

''Yeah I know were mates I just don't know what to do Caleb this is all new to me but my wolf is happy she found her mate so early''  I was happy that she was telling me this cause I don't know what to do either but we can work on that. Wait how she know my name.

''How do you know my name Ari can I call you that for short?'' I walked closer to her so that I can hear her shes still talking really quiet to me, I guess thats what shes comfortable with for now with me.

''I heard some girls talking about you and the things you did to them at last years party.''Shit how do I get myself out of this mess damn why can't bitches keep their mouth shut about things.

''Oh'' Thats all that could come to my mine at this moment I wish she didn't know this but whatever.

''yeah'' she looked down on the floor again like damn fuck it.

''CAN YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE FUCK STOP LOOKING UNINTERESTED I'M TRYING HERE.'' Then I crushed my lips against hers and I open my mouth and felt the heat from her tongue brush against mine and I almost lost my mind but then she pushed me off her and step back two steps.

''WHY DID YOU BREAK THE KISS I WANNA MARK YOU COME HERE''She's pissing my wolf off big time she's not working with us rite now. 

''I can't I don't really  know how to kiss and I feel weird just kissing you I don't know that much about you and you don't know much about me either me'' she looked like she was about to cry man I'm such a dick head why I'm I yelling at her she's very delicate she's my mate and if getting to know me makes her feel better then sure why not we got the rust of life to that though.

''Um sure go first'' Cause I don't know what to tell about myself. 

Arianna's P.O.V

I can't believe I found my mate already and had my first kiss in the same day.Things are moving too fast for me and just need to get to know him better and see how he is. But he's so cute his blue eyes are so beautiful just looking at him makes me melt. I can't believe my mate is so sexy and I'm so not people    are going to laugh at me when he they see him with me maybe he won't want us to be together in puplic that would make me sad. 

''Um I'm half human'' thats a big secret I really don't tell people but he's me mate he has to know these things about me.

''You are fuck just great a half human mate.'' wow I can see that he's piss way to ruin the moment arianna I should just go since he don't like humans. My life keeps getting worse found my mate and he hates humans.I just wanna run away and cry.

''I should go you don't seem to happy that I'm half human.'' I said with tears in my eyes.

''No it's just that I didn't thoght my mate would be half human but fuck it your still a were wolf and if I see your human side coming out I'll keep you in check.'' I was so happy that he's accepting me as a half human but I'm still scared .

''I still watch spongebob it never gets old for me.'' I said trying to lighting the moment since it got so tense it woked cause he started to laugh.

''Me too I still watch it.''He said with a smile on his face.

''I'm shy and likes to be alone most of the times.'' Again I ruin the moment whats wrong with me.

''I can see that your shy but the a lone got to stop cause you have mate know and we well be spend a lot of time together.'' With each word he came closer to me looking into my eyes.My breath picked up and he looked down on my lips then licked his lips and hungryily kiss me. Then I felt how hard he was and I almost fainted I never done things like this before.

''We need to stop and slow down.'' I try to tell him when he began to kiss my neck and collarbone.

''what why were mates we can do what we want.'' He said while kissing all over my face he's doing this thngs to me making me feel very funny in my body.

''I can't we need to slow down and take this easy.'' I push him off me so he can see that I'm serious, I don't want to be easy like the all the other girls he's been with mate or no mate .

''WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO I'M YOUR MATE YOU NEED TO RESPECT ME DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK TO DO ARI.'' He barked at me I can see that hes an alpha cause my wolf immediatley submit to him.

''I'm sorry.'' stepping back some more so I could give him some space.

He walked closer to me and grabbed me by the arm pulling me back closer to him.

''Look just don't EVER do that again ok.'' he said looking into my eyes he as such beautiful eyes I can just get lost in them.

''ok I won't I promise.'' I don't want to talk anymore cause I always fuck it up.

''Let's go.'' He took my hand and we walked out of the bathroom and walked to his car.

''Were going to leave school''

''Yes'' I never skiped school before I'm going to get into so much trouble with my parents.

''Um where are we going to go?'' I need to know cause this is so wrong.

''To my house.'' 

 COMMENT THNX :)