Evil mother In law

''NO YOUR NOT'' I screamed at her but she open my room door where I saw arinna naked  as the day she has the day she was born. She screamed so loud that my ear drums wanted to expoled. I ran into my room where my mom was my dad left. 

''LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE WHORE, YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW.''I can't believe my mother. what has gotten into her. 

''NO you listen Marie you have to accept the fact Arianna is my mate and you disrespecting her like this won't be acceptable NOW GET THE FUCK OUT.'' My wolf wanted to come out and just fuck everything up in sight he just want to be happy with his mate but people kept coming in the way.

My mom finally left my room where I can just see Arianna.This most be hard for going through all this in one day. My poor mate she don't deserve all this shit. It's all my fall oh fuck my life. 

''Baby I'm so sorry about this trust me it won't happen again.'' She was crying and I know it was all about what happen today. 

''I don't know if I can take all of this Caleb'' she said looking up to me with teary eyes. My wolf was crush when he saw this.

''I know it's a lot to deal with but trust this will never happen again'' I said while touching her cheeks. 

''Your mom hates me Caleb and Ashley.''she said crying some more.

''So fuck them their idiots.'' Oh shit shes naked god I forgot about.

''Um baby why don't you go but some clothes on'' I said to her she nod her head and ran into the bathroom to get put her closes on.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Maria's P.O.V

''I don' t know what to do he won't let this girl go''

''Well you have to let him see that ashley is his mate or else everyone will know what you did.''

''Yon can't do this we had a deal.''

''Yes I can cause your not doing what your suppose do.''

''Just give me sometime please.''

''You better hurry up the time is ticking.'' 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Aranna's P.o.v 

I hate that me and Caleb have to be going through all this stress with life. When I imagin having a mate  I though we would be happy together have no troubles. But this is cruel reality lookingme right in fsce tellingme how wrong I'm.

After everything that happen today I just wanted to run away from everyone and find peace. This is just so much for one person to take in at once. I want t be with Caleb but all the problems that comes with being with him is so  difficult. It's only been one day since been together and so many things have happen to me alread. When I got out of the bathroom I saw caleb standing in his room with his car keys in his hand. 

''Are we going some where?'' I ask cause I was only wearing an blue jeans and a pink tank top that's what he gave me to wear. 

''Yea I want to take you some where.'' 

''Ok''I said then I followed him outside to his car. 

''So where are we going?"' 

''You'll see.'' He said with an smile on his face. I like to him smile it showed of his dimples. 

The ride to this mystery was quiet and peacfull something that I needed to keep me calm. 

''Were here.'' When I looked out my window I saw that we were on a hill looking down on the city which was beautiful. 

''Caleb this is beautiful''I said still looking through the window in amazement. 

''Yea I like to come out here and think sometimes and I know you've been through a lot so I just wanted to bring you here see this and talk.'' He said touching my hand to get my attention. 

''Aww thank you.''

''I know you've been through a lot since we've been mates but I don't want you to be sad'' He said looking into my eyes with love.  

''I just don't know what to do like everything just happen so fast with us like e just met today a couple hours a go and I almost got my ass beat three time already.'' 

''I know and I won't let any of this happen to you again. Things just happen too fast for us but I don't wan tot go slow.'' 

''But I don't want people to keep trying to hurt me Caleb.'' I said trying not to cry again. 

''I know and I won't let them I'll protect I see now that there's a lot of idiots in this world'' he said while rubing my back trying to comfort me. 

'' I know you will I just wish we could things could go normal for us.'' 

''Ok let's do something normal right now wanna play 21 questions.'' He said with a childish voice that made me purse out laughing. 

''ok.'' 

''What's your favorite color.'' Oh god I'm about to hurt his feeling cause pink is not my favorite color. 

''Black.'' The shoke expression on his face showed that he couldn't believed it. 

''Really didn't know so you must hate that shirt then.'' he pointed to the pink shirt he gave me to wear. 

''Uh no it's just not my style.'' I said trying to be as nice. 

''What's your favorite food.'' It took him a minute to think about it. 

''hmm can't decide I eat everything'' I laughed 

''Really that's too bad cause I can't cook.'' the looked on his face was priceless

''Well like they say theirs a first for everything or We could just hire a chief so you my beautiful mate won't have to do anything.'' When he said that I blush so hard but he can't see that I'm so I don't have to be that embrassed. 

''Your just saying that cause you don't want me to burn down your kitchen.''

''That too but mainly cause, I want to relax.'' he said to me leaning over for a kiss which was granted.

Getting to know Caleb was fun but soon it was getting late and we had to go back home. Great home where his mother is. I really don't want to go their to see that bitch of a mother Caleb have. 

SO WHAT YOU GUYS THINK COMMENT AND VOTE THNKS