Drama 2

"Everything is going to be ok baby I promise." Caleb whispered in my ear ask we walked towards his pack. As we got closer and closer my heart started to beat at a alarming rate.

"Relax." He said to me looking me deep onto my eyes trying to comfort me. When we reach to the pack I looked at Caleb's dad and saw how angry he was it scared me little but Caleb seem like it didn't faze him.

"Where the hell have you been?" shouted his dad I could the veins popping out if neck.

"I took a vacation with my mate." Shouted Caleb equally as loud.

His dad chuckled loudly then said "Is this a fucking joke to you?"

"I needed time to bond with my mate." Caleb said with no emotion in his body.

"Oh well I guess you don't have a pack to train do even know what a good alpha do?" His dad said then walking closer to Caleb's face.

"They train there pack they don't leave to go take vacations." he shouted in Caleb's face I could see that this was going get ugly real quick by how Caleb started to growl.

"Ok boys settle down let's not make a scene in front of the whole pack we all have an image." His mom said coming between them and gently holding there hands tightly.

"Everyone go prepare to train." Shouted Caleb mom which cause everyone to scatter it was only the four of us left which made me feel uncomfortable.

She walked them into the house with both their hands still tightly in hers and I trailed behind like a lost puppy. She walked into her study and almost close the door in my face until Caleb growl deeply then she open the door widely and I quickly walked in.

"Boys please behave like father and son and not enemies these conflicts can't keep happening in this family." she said pleading to them to stop fighting.

"He's treating me like I'm a child." Caleb said looking at his father with anger.

"Well your acting like a child going on stupid vacation when an attack can happen any second." his father said shouting at Caleb.

"That could never happen and you know it we have no enemies." Caleb said in strong confidence.

"Well you can never be so sure can you!" He said looking at Caleb like he an idiot.

"This family use to be very fine and happy unit that girl came into our life's we use to be happy with each other." she said looking at me with disgust.

'How did I not see this coming me getting the blame for this I wish the floor could swallow me right now.' I thought as everyone in the room as there eyes focus on me.

"I huh didn't-" I got of by Caleb.

"Your not going to turn this on her,she did nothing wrong to us your the crazy one mom." Caleb walked away from his mother and put his arms around me tightly.

"Don't speak to your mother like that you need to learn how to treat people Caleb how are you going to run a pack if you take vacations?"

" She shouldn't have blame my mate then I wouldn't have speak to her like that, and I don't take vacation I know how to run a pack." he snap back at his father.

"You need to proof it to me and your mother that you can." his father said them storming out the room with lightening Speed follow by his mom.

"Are you ok." he asked me not caring that he just got into a huge fight with his parents.

"Yeah are you ok I mean this was pretty intense." I said looking at him I could see the hurt that his parents has cause him I couldn't do anything but hugged him tightly and listen to the smooth rhythm if his heart.

We stayed like That for while until Caleb loosen the hug. His eyes travelled down to my lips I immediately bite lips.