To be or not to be

Calebs P.O.V

''I'M SERIOUSY CALEB I'M NOT PLAYING OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR NOW!!!'' This girl is crazy didn't she know when I ran out of the cafeteria with Arianna that it meant she wasn't my main bitch anymore. Arianna look so scared I have to stop this bullshit befoore my wolf takes over and smash everything.

''Its ok baby I won't let she hurt you ok'' I said looking deep into Arianna's eyes to show her that I was being sincere.She only nod her head to show that she believe me but jump when Ashley banging got louder. 

''FUCK ASHLEY WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.''I said finally opening my room door to this physco path. Can't believe I had sex with this idiot. 

''What wrong with me your the one that's cheating on me with a freshman'' she while trying to peek into my room to Arianna. 

''We were never together You begged me to let you be my main bitch'' I remeber her going on her knees begging me to put her at number which I did because afterwards she gave me the best head a guy could ever had.

''I don't care Caleb let me see that bitch, she's a loser freshman and a ugly black bitch come at least do it with a pretty girl'' she tried to push me out the way so she could get to arianna but I grabbed by the arm and push her out to the hall way and close the door so arianna could be safe. 

''Look Arianna is my mate which means I can't have anymore bitches cause that would be disrespectful to her so Ashley you can't be my main bitch anymore so very sorry goodbye'' I said going back into my room but she grab my arm.

''Caleb please don't do this to me I love you so much, she can't do all the things I can do I don't care if she is your mate or not, '' she pleaded with tears in her eyes.

''Sorry but I can't your pretty you'll find someone new bye ashley and if you hurt arianna I'll kill you'' I said with a straight face cause I know how evil ashley can be when things don't go her way.

''Caleb please'' she said going on her knees pulling on my belt oh no.

''Ahley get up and LEAVE NOW''I said opening the door to my room and closing it. when I walked back into my room I saw Arianna on my bed crying.

''Why are you crying Ari'' I said seating next to her wiping away her tears that kept coming down.

''Because she's right I'm ugly and a loser'' she said sobbing even louder now. 

''No your not Ari your the most beautiful girl I ever seen and I'm glad your my mate'' I gave her a big hug to try to let feel better.

''Really?''

''Yes'' I said giving a soft kiss on those nice big juicy lips but that soft kisses turn into battle of the tongues she learinging really fast on how to kiss real good I love it.I stop to try and calm my big c down cause I know shes not ready for him yet.Her phone rang.

''Hello daddy'' she sounded like a kid saying that.

''I didn't skip school daddy'' damn how did he know that already.

''Yea I know but-

''Ok'' she looked so sad know I had to do something this was my fault anyway.So I took her phone out of her hand.

''I'm sorry sir don't blame Arianna for my this it was all my fault'' I said to her dad who sounded like a nice man he want to meet me so we could talk cause I told him I was arianna's mate.

''Oh god what did he say caleb why did you do that'' she was getting so scared.

''Arianna calm down he just wants to meet so lets go to your house, whats your address'' 

Arianna's P.O.V

Oh god Calebs going to meet my dad this can't be good. My dad is very different from all other dads, he'll ruined everything that I have now with caleb. Damn what I'm going to do.

''Um make a right that's my house right their.'' I pointed to my house which was the only white house in my neighborhood.Caleb parked in my drive way and came around to open my door for me he such a gentlemen. 

''My dad is a bit different so please be nice.''

''I will'' I open the door and there was my dad  looking at us with his shot gun pointing at caleb. 

COMMENT PLS AND THNX :)