One

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

Ugh, another crappy day at school! I turned my alarm off and sat on the edge of my bed, yawning. I climbed out of bed and made my way to the shower to get ready. Once I was finished in the shower, I applied my usual makeup and brushed my hair as I decided to leave it down to let it air dry. I put on a black jumper top with a white diamanté Peter Pan collar, my navy black Parker coat, my black ripped skinny jeans and my vans. As you can guess, they were also black. Honestly, all I ever wear is black, grey or white. After packing my school bag, I headed downstairs where I could hear my mum.

"Morning darling, do you need me to drive you to school this morning?" My mother asked as I grabbed some breakfast

"Yes please" I sat down at the kitchen table eating my breakfast.

"Mum, will my shoes be alright?" I asked her. I was a bit concerned as it had snowed a little bit last night and I didn't want my shoes to get wet.

"They'll be fine, there isn't much snow outside" my mother told me

Once I had eaten my breakfast, my mum drove me to school. As my mum pulled up, I noticed this black Porsche pull up. I instantly knew who would be in that car. Luke Hemmings. Luke Hemmings with his best mates. I kissed my mother on her cheek and climbed out of her white Range Rover. I quickly made my way into school with my head down low so they didn't notice me.

-

"Morning class! We will be having a new seating plan" This had earned groans from the classroom but I was okay with it, I didn't mine seating plans. I never really understood what the big deal was.

"The person who I have sat you next too is the person you'll be sat with for the next couple of weeks until we break up for Christmas!" Miss Johnson warned us

She called out the names and pointed to where they were sitting.

"Rose and Josh"
"Ashton and Aaliyah"
"Lucia and Calum"

I rolled my eyes. Now, I knew what the big deal was. I had to sit next to Calum and infront of Ashton! If it could get any better, Luke was on my table with Michael!

I sat next to the window and didn't say anything. I could feel Calum staring at me with a smirk plastered on his face. The four boys hated me, I had no idea why. I wasn't bullied in school, I just wasn't exactly popular. Well Michael and Ashton didn't do anything really, it was mainly Luke and Calum with the dirty looks and the comments here and there. Even though I was used to it all, it still wasn't exactly nice.

The English lesson was dragging by. I had heard Calum talk to Luke and Michael with his deep Australian accent. As I was sat next to the window, I had Calum next me, Michael next to Calum and then Luke at the very end of the table.

"Lucia, can you sit in between Calum and Michael. Luke you should be sat where Lucia is" Miss Johnson sighed as the boys decided to sit in the wrong seats.

I looked over at Calum and Luke and Michael who had already moved.

"Well move then, you're like a snail... Hurry up!" Luke yelled as he was standing in my way so I couldn't move.

"Well if you moved out of my way then maybe I could move!" I yelled quickly before stopping myself.

"Aw, you're a brave girl aren't you" Luke smirked

The whole class had gasped at me. I instantly regret saying that to Luke. No one ever shouts at Luke. And I mean no one. People are scared too! I surprised myself and regretted it. I looked up to Luke and my eyes met with his cold blue eyes, sending a shiver down my spine. He looked at me then pushed me out of the way. Well, that was better than what I was expecting to happen.

----------------------------------------------

Please Comment, Vote and Share!