Thirty Three

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

So my mum and my brother were round and they were in love with my house. I don't exactly blame them.

"I'm just happy that my daughter is finally happy" my mum hugged me.

"Well, it's all thanks to this boy here" I nudged Luke while laughing.

"Yeah, no offence sweetie but I never really liked Zach .. I prefer Luke. He's more of a gentleman than Zach"

"Yeah, I never really liked Zach either" Jake agreed with my mum.

"Well who wouldn't like me? And I hated Zach, I always thought he was a dickhead" Luke laughed.

"I'm glad that my family likes you Luke" I smiled.

I couldn't ask for a better life at the moment.

"Right, I wanna go for a swim" my mother laughed.

"Oh god"

"Come on, let's go join her" Luke laughed as we ran upstairs to get changed.

-

After being in the pool for a couple of hours, my mum and Jake went home and then soon after, our friends came round. Again.

"This time, we all came prepared for a swim! Us boys have our swimming shorts, and the girls have their bikinis!" Michael showed us.

"Well that's a shame man, because we have already been in the pool with her mum and Jake" Luke told Michael.

"Ohh.. I guess it wouldn't hurt if us lot still went in their though" Calum smiled.

Me and Luke looked at each other and decided they could go in there. They were such little kids.

"Do you have food and all that for a barbecue?" Calum asked before he got changed to go into our pool.

"Umm... No why?" I asked him.

"We really want a barbecue! Shall I go to the shops to get all the food?" He suggested.

"Yeah why not .. Here's the money" I said as I handed him the money.

"Nahh, it's alright .. I'll pay for it" and with that, Calum left .. probably so I couldn't argue about it.

"Babe! Calum's gone to shops to get us food for a barbecue!" I shouted to Luke as he was halfway across the garden.

"Ok baby!"

"Yesss! A barbecue!" Ashton and Michael exclaimed in unison.

Calum soon came back and me and Luke done all the cooking and that while the others were in the pool. People probably thought we were crazy, even though tomorrow is the last day of March .. But in LA, it's been hot recently.

Once we were done, they climbed out of the pool and all ate the food.

"It's a shame there isn't pizza" Michael said as he but into a burger "but hey, I ain't complaining because this is good" he smiled.

"Another time dude" Luke laughed.

I could spend all summer with these lot, messing around, in the pool for hours, barbecues, late night movies.

This year was a year to remember!

----------------------------------------------

Please Vote, Comment and Share!