Eleven

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

After I showered myself and blow dried my hair, my mum curled my brown hair, and I put on the red dress I had bought and my black wedges. My mum done my makeup for me because she is better than me. Once my mum had finished, I looked in my mirror and I looked different but I really liked it.

"Aw thank you so much!" I hugged my mum.

"Your welcome"

There was a knock at the door and my mum went answer it

"Lucia! The girls are here!" She called up

I walked downstairs a and found the three girls waiting for me. They all looked so stunning!

"Oh my god! Lucia, you look gorgeous!" Jessica exclaimed

"Thank you" I blushed

"Luke's gonna be all over you tonight!" Aaliyah winked

"Right, we better get going!" Rose said "don't want to be late!"

"Okay, bye mum" I kissed her cheek and we walked to Aaliyah's car.

When we pulled up at Luke's, the music was blaring and there were so many teenagers already.

We climbed out of the car and walked in to Luke's. As we got into the kitchen, I saw Luke and Calum. They turned around and Luke just stared at me while Calum smirked.

"You look .. you look stunning Luc" Luke finally said after staring for a long time

I blushed and looked down.

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself Lukey" I said once I looked up

"Do you want a drink?" Luke asked us all

"Oh! Damn it! I can't drink as I'm driving" Aaliyah said "it doesn't matter though" she smiled

"Yes!" Rose and Jessica exclaimed

"Lucia?" Luke asked

"No thanks" I shook my head

I was talking to Calum for a bit when Michael and Ashton decided to come and join us. Ashton threw his arm around my shoulder and kept whispering in my ear. His breath stunk of alcohol. He probably had some alcohol way before the party actually started.

"Ashton! Stop it!" I blushed

"It's true though! Your the most gorgeous one here" he whispered while laughing

I laughed and started to talk to the others.

"I'm going to get a drink" I walked over to the drink and I saw Luke just standing there

"Are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine" he said

I grabbed myself a drink and I drank it all in one go.

-

- Luke's POV -

"Luke, your so handsome" Lucia slurred

"Aw Luc .. all for you babe" I smirked

"It's true though, I love you" She giggled

"Do you now?" I really wanted to say that I loved her back as I do love her .. wait what!? I .. love her? Fuck, I've finally admitted to myself that I love her! But if I tell her, she won't remember it. I want us to tell each other when we are both sure and when we can remember it! She had drunk so much tonight! I don't think I'm going to let her go to Aaliyah's house tonight.

"Aaliyah, is it okay if Lucia stays here for the night and you get her in the morning?" I asked Aaliyah as she walked over to us

"Sure, just message me when I can collect her" she smiled

Everyone started to leave as it was early hours in the morning and I helped Lucia to my bedroom. I pulled back the covers and I took her shoes off. I rummaged through my draws and I found a T-Shirt she could wear for tonight and some shorts for underneath.

"Here, put these on if you can" I passed her the clothes as I chuckled at how drunk she was

"Can you do it please? I can't do it" she giggled as she struggled taking off her dress

I undid her dress and pulled of her dress. I tried not to look at her body as she was perfect! Perfectly flat stomach, slim legs, and she had the best tan. It really suited her. I put the top on but I let her do her shorts.

She climbed into bed and pulled the covers over her.

"Goodnight Luc" I whispered

"Luke" she called out

"Mmm?" I replied

"Stay with me"

I walked over to my side of my bed and climbed in next to her. This felt so right. Her by my side.

"I'm cold" she moaned

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She snuggled up to me and I couldn't help but smile at her.

She was so cute.

She slowly drifted off to sleep and I just lied awake thinking about her. The boys had dared me to ask her out but I didn't love her then. Now, I have realised I love her, I actually want to make her happy. I decided tomorrow that I will be taking Lucia on a date.

----------------------------------------------

Hey! So who's enjoying this book so far? And who's heard Jet Black Heart!? OMFG! I love it! I'm disappointed with the people who leaked the songs but I love jet black heart!

Please Vote, Comment and Share!