Thirty Four - Last Chapter!

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

"Remember, they're gonna love you. Just like me!" Luke pecked my lips.

"I hope .. But what if-" Luke interrupted me.

"No what ifs babe .. There is honestly no reason to be scared! You look gorgeous as always" he checked me out.

There was a knock at the door and I instantly knew it was Luke's parents and brothers. I was excited to be able to finally meet them, but it's also nerve-racking because you don't want them to hate you.

"Luke! I've missed you so much!" I heard a females voice

"I've missed you too mum" he chuckled "come in"

They all followed Luke to the living room and i was shaking. I get really nervous around people I've never met before.

"This is Lucia, my girlfriend" he put his arm around my waist "Lucia, this Jack, this is Ben, this is my mum Liz and my dad Andrew" he introduced me to his family.

"Aw, I've heard so many stories about you, don't worry they are all positive! I'm so glad to finally meet you" she hugged me. His mum has this bubbly personality just like Luke, and she seems really welcoming.

His brothers and his dad just hugged me and said hello.

"Can we look around the house then?" His mum asked.

"Yeah"

He let them look around while me and Luke just say in the living room.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it babe?"

"No not really" I laughed nervously "I like your mum".

"Yeah, I'm sorry if she's annoying or anything. She is always happy and just has a bubbly personality" he laughed.

"I see where you get it from" I laughed.

"My dad, yeah he isn't really bothered by my girlfriends so don't worry about him. He may seem like a grumpy git but he honestly isn't, he just doesn't get too involved like my mum" he laughed.

"Ok" I smiled "I can't believe how much your brothers look alike!" I exclaimed.

"I know"

"You've done well Luke" his dad said.

"With what? My girlfriend or house?" Luke asked.

"Both" he laughed.

"Aw Luke! This house is so nice! Did you let Lucia choose?" His mum asked.

"Of course I did mum!" Luke said.

"Good"

"So, have you lived in LA all your life?" Jack asked me.

"Yeah"

"Cool! We moved from Australia to here" Jack said.

"I prefer LA than Australia" Ben added.

"I really wanna visit Australia! It seems so nice" I smiled.

"It is, but you'll still love LA more" We all laughed.

"Have you seen outside in the garden?" I asked them.

"No" Liz said

"Why don't you go and look? Me and Luke can do a barbecue" I suggested.

"Alright then"

Luke took my hand and smiled.

"I actually love your family already!" I laughed.

"Told you that you would .. Hey, why don't you ring your mum and ask her if her and jake come round?" Luke asked.

"Sounds like a good idea, I'll ring them now"

"Ok babe, I'll start the barbecue"

I called my mum and she said that her and Jake were on their way. I told her that Luke's family were round and she said she was excited to meet them.

They came round the back way and walked over to me.

"This is my mum Alex, and my older brother Jake" I introduced them to Luke's family.

My mum and Liz were talking while drinking some wine while Jake was talking to Jack, Ben and Andrew.

"This is perfect" Luke put his arms around my waist and leaned his head on my shoulder.

"I know, our families are just getting along as if they are long lost friends" I laughed.

"I know, but that's good. I finally showed you what perfect is" Luke smiled.

"Only because I'm looking at it right now" I turned around to face Luke.

"Aww, cheeky" Luke gave me his cheesy smile.

"You love it really"

"Of course .. And most importantly, I love you!" He kissed me.

----------------------------------------------

This is the last chapter!
Thank you guys for everything!

Please Vote, Comment and Share!