Eighteen

(edited)
Need Year Eve (date time)
- Lucia's POV -

It was now 8:00pm and Luke was picking me up at 9:15pm. I decided to climb into my shower and wash my hair. Once I was finished in the shower, I walked out and blow dried my hair. When it was dry, I grabbed my hair straighteners and straightened it. I rummaged through my clothes in my wardrobe and I didn't know what to pick. Luke said to bring a coat too. I pulled out a pair of my black skinny jeans with a grey 'off the shoulder' top. I paired of my outfit with my white converse.

I applied some foundation, liquid eyeliner with a small wing, highlighted my face and then added my Velvet Teddy MAC lipstick. After I applied my makeup, I decided to put my hair into a high ponytail. I pulled out my baby hair to frame my face and having it up get it all out of my face. I thought it looked pretty with my outfit and very simple. Like Luke said, don't dress up fancy.

I was quite excited about this second date. I had no idea what he has planned but I know it will be fun. Only because I'm spending time with Luke. By the time I was ready, it was 9:10pm. I grabbed my phone and put it my pocket and also grabbed money. I rushed downstairs and waited for Luke to arrive. Once he knocked on the door, I opened it up to see Luke standing there, with a bouquet of red roses. He was wearing a tight white top, slightly showing of his abs, black ripped skinny jeans and a black zip up hoodie with black vans. Of course, his hair was styled in that perfect quiff of his.

"You look gorgeous! T-these are for you" Luke stuttered as he handed me the roses. I let him in so he wasn't out in the cold. I went upstairs quickly to put my roses in a vase. Aw, Luke was so sweet. I walked back downstairs and my mum and Luke were talking

"Right, I'm going mum" I told her

"Okay, have fun" she smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

-

The car journey consisted of us laughing, telling jokes and complimenting each other. When he finally reached where he was taking me, I was quite surprised but excited. It was the fair they opened up near the beach when it was New Years Eve

Luke opened the car door for me and held my hand. He showed a man our two tickets and the man let us in.

"What do you wanna go on first?" Luke asked

"Uhm... I'm not sure" I said. I hated heights but most of the rides were high up.

"Let's go on this!" Luke said as he pulled me to the queue of a roller coaster. I decided that tonight I would conquer my fears on heights. Me and Luke climbed into our seats and I cuddled up next to him

"I'm scared of heights but I'm gonna conquer my fears tonight" I laughed

"Okay... You'll be safe babe, your with me" he smiled as he pulled me closer to him. The ride started and we went up high and suddenly dropped down and went round loops. It was probably one of the scariest rides I've ever been on in my life. Once the ride stopped, I wanted to go on again. It was so much fun that we stayed on the rollerclatser for the second time. This time, I wasn't as scared but my stomach kept dropping every now and then.

After we went on some other roller coasters I asked Luke if he wanted to get a bag of candy floss to share as they were quite big. He agreed and we walked hand in hand to the candy floss counter.

"Can we have a large bag of candy floss please?" I asked the lady

"I'll pay" Luke said

"No, I will" I argued

"Nope, I will" He pulled out money but I had already payed. I stuck my tongue out at him and we shared the candyfloss

"You know I wasn't expecting you to bring money" Luke said as we walked around and eating candy floss

"I'm not just going to let you pay for everything.. it's unfair" I laughed

"I don't mind, at least I get to spoil my favourite girl"

"Awh Luke, you're so cute!" I leaned in and kissed his cheek

"Luke! look!" I exclaimed as I pointed at the stall to win a dog.

(A/N: yeah I know it's random to have a stall to win a dog but I really wanted to add it in because I thought it was quite different)

"Do you want to win one?" He asked

"Yeah, they're so adorable" I cooed

"We will come back later to get one, I promise. I want to do something before we get one" he smiled

He led me to the end of the beach where the firework display would be held. I checked the time and it was now 11:54pm. I wasn't expecting it to be this late. Instead of going to the place where everyone was, Luke took me to a quieter place.

----------------------------------------------

Please Vote, Comment and Share!