Four

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

I walked to my school locker and I saw four boys standing there. As I got closer, I realised it was Luke, Ashton, Calum and Michael. I know I find Luke attractive but I think Calum is very cute too. Whoops.

"Hi guys" I smiled

"Hi Lucia, we have Literacy first" Calum smiled

"I know" I sighed

I hated Literacy. Its so boring

"Don't you like Literacy?" Ashton asked

"No, not really" I replied

"But you get to sit with us! Whats not to like?" Michael laughed

"Everything" I joked

Luke pouted and pretended to be offended. I don't really know what had changed between us all but we seemed to all get on well now which was good, obviously.

"Awh sorry Lukey" I smiled

"Don't call me Lukey" Luke chuckled. His chuckle was cute!

Once the bell rang, we all made our way to literacy and I sat down with the boys with Ashton behind us.

I zoned out for most of the lesson. Like I said, Literacy is boring.

The day had dragged by and it was finally home time. Again, the four boys were at my locker waiting for me.

"Is it gonna be a thing with you guys waiting for me at my locker?" I asked as I put all my books away.

"Maybe, anyway what you doing after school?" Michael asked

"Go home, stay in my bedroom?" I said making it sound more like a question

"Sounds like fun" Ashton chuckled lightly.

"You can come round if you want to" I offered them

"You sure?" Luke asked

"Yeah, its fine.. I'll be alone if you dont come" I told them. They all agreed and Luke drove me and Calum too mine, while Michael was in Ashton's car, following us.

"I have just realised in two days time, it is saturday and then that means it 2 more weeks till christmas!" Michael exclaimed as we all sat down in my bedroom with our hot chocolates. Yes, im quite addicted to hot chocolates.

"Oh my gosh, we havent even got the decorations up!" I exclaimed while laughing. Michael can be such a girl sometimes.

I rang my mum up to tell her about Christmas and that, and she told me she was still at work but me and the boys can put the decorations up.

"Okay, so if you want to you can help me decorate?" I said as I ended the phone call

"Yeah" they agreed

-

We have basically decorated the whole house and we were about to put the tree up when there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it.

"Oh my god, Zach! What are you doing here?" I asked as I wrapped my legs around his waist and my face buried in his neck.

Zach was my boyfriend. He has been away in the UK as his nan has been I'll lately.

"Ive come back to see my princess" He laughed softly. God, I love it when he calls me that.

"I've missed you so much Zach" I whispered

"I've missed you more than anything babe" He whispered back

"Come in, you must be freezing" I said as I pulled him in.

I made him a hot chocolate as we always drink them and then I took him to the living room.

"Zach, these are my friends. Boys this is my boyfriend Zach. That ones Luke, Calum, Ashton and Michael" I introduced them to each other.

~ Lukes POV ~

It hurt when Lucia had introduced Zach to us. I had no idea why but I felt kind of jealous. Anyway, Lucia would never date me. I was such an arse to her and I didn't even have feelings towards her.

Zach helped us decorate the tree and when Lucia put the star on top of the tree, Zach picked her up as she was small. I wanted to be the one to pick her up.

Her mum arrived home and she was pleased with how we had decorated the house. We had a lot of lights round the house.

After a while, me and the boys decided to head home and leave Lucia and Zach to have some time together.

"I couldnt help but notice you kept looking at Zach and Lucia" Calum said

"I werent" I argued

"You were!" Calum laughed

"Your blushing!" Michael laughed

"You were totally looking at them" Ashton agreed

"Okay, okay... Maybe I was but only  because I couldn't help but notice that Zach seems like a dick" I told them. It was partly true because Zach does seems like a dick but I can tell by the way she looks at Zach that she really loves him. I want her to look at me the way she looks at Zach...

Luke shut the fuck up I pushed that thought away

what the hell is wrong with me,

----------------------------------------------

Please Vote, Comment and Share!