Twenty Six

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

We went to a supermarket first to get all the drinks and food. Unfortunately, we weren't old enough to buy alcohol so I will get Jake or my mum to buy it for us tomorrow. We had a load of food and fizzy drinks though. After the supermarket, we went to other shops and just bought other things you find at parties.

"Is there a reason why you are throwing this party?" Aaliyah asked

"Nope, but I know it will be fun" Michael laughed

"Obviously! It's Michael Clifford who is throwing the party" Rose laughed

"What time is the party?" I asked Michael

"Unm, how about 7 till whenever, my mum and dad are out for a week" He said

I posted on Facebook about Michael's party and I already had a load of comments saying that they would come. It was going to be so fun

-

- Party Night -

"Do I look okay?" I asked Luke for like the thousandth time.

"You look perfect baby" Luke kissed me

I looked in the mirror at my light blue skater girl dress. I didnt want to go to fancy as I knew I would be drinking and I would most likely spill it down me.

"Come on, lets go" I said

Luke drove us to Michael's house and when we arrived, the party was in full swing. Me and Luke headed to the kitchen and found the others. I poured myself a drink and the alcohol burned my throat but I still drank it.

"Hey guys!" I shouted over the loud music. Jessica and Ashton were making out in the corner so we left them be.

"Do you want to go and dance?" Luke whispered into my ear after a while of standing around talking, laughing and drinking loads of alcohol.

I nodded my head and Luke took me the dance floor. We were both already a little drunk but that didn't matter. As we were dancing, I felt a hand wrap around my waist and pull me away from Luke. A girl was already over Luke and he tried to get her away from him but she wasn't having it. I looked up to the person and I had no idea who it was. I pulled his hand of my wrist and slapped him in the face.

"Don't you dare try and touch me!" I screamed at him.

He backed off and let me be. I looked over at Luke, and the girl was basically making out with him. She had long blonde hair, and was basically a fake barbie girl. I was so hurt with what he was doing because now it looks like he was enjoying it. One minute me and him were dancing, next minute he is making out with another girl! Right in front of me!

I stomped outside into the garden and went over to where it was quiet. I just wanted to be alone. After about 5 minutes, Calum came and found me.

"Whats wrong Lucia?" He asked sounding worried

"Luke! He's making out with another girl right in front of me! And it looks like he's enjoying it" And with that, tears were streaming down my face

----------------------------------------------

Please Vote, Comment and Share!