Twelve

- Lucia's POV -
(edited)

I woke up with a banging headache. I looked to the person next to me and I saw Luke sleeping with his arm draped around my waist. I was in Luke's room. I hope Aaliyah knows.. I turned around to face him. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. I just stared at him.

"You checking me out princess?" He asked while smirking

"What? No, how do you know?" I asked trying to act like I wasn't staring at him

"I saw you staring at me" he laughed

"Oh" I giggled

"I'll be back in a minute" he got out of bed and walked downstairs. He came up a couple of minutes after with a glass of water and some tablets for my headache.

"Aw thank you Lukey" I smiled

"It's alright .. So do you remember anything that happened last night?" He asked me

"Umm..  no" I said. I really hope I didn't say anything. "Why? What did I do?" I asked cautiously. I was so scared incase I don't something embarrassing.

"Well, you were pretty drunk, you told me you loved me" Luke smirked

He always seemed to smirked. I preferred it when he smiles. I guess it was more real.

"Oh god" I covered my face with my hands. I was so embarrassed. It was true, I have always had something towards Luke and I told him I loved him. That's not good.

"Are you embarrassed?" Luke asked as he gently moved my hands and held my hands in his. Our hands fit perfectly.

I nodded my head. Luke pulled me into a cuddle and kissed my forehead. I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Why are you embarrassed?" He asked

"Well, I just know you won't feel anything towards me and yeah..." I said. To be honest, I was only embarrassed incase he didn't feel the same towards me

"Aw I ain't going to say anything" he laugh "but I'm taking you on a date today" he smiled. Not his smirk he usually does, but a genuine smile

"You are?" I asked shocked at the fact that he wants to take me out on a date.

"Yeah, only if you want too of course" He said

I nodded my head .. of course I wanted too!

"I'll be at your place at 5:30pm" he smiled once again

"Okay, do I need to wear anything specific?" I asked him

"Nope, just look gorgeous like you always do" he blushed a little at his own comment.

-

I was at mine and it was now quarter to 5. I decided to get out of Luke's clothes. Yes, I came home in them and stayed in them all day. They were really comfy and I could smell his aftershave. It was so nice! After my shower, I walked into my bedroom and looked through my clothes. After deciding what to wear, I finally pulled out the top and jeans Luke bought me. The top was a white lace crop top, with obviously something underneath it so it wasn't see through. He bought me some black ripped skinny jeans so I put them on and then my black vans. I straightened my hair and applied my usual makeup. By the time I was ready, Luke knocked at my door.

I ran down the stairs after getting my bag to find Luke waiting for me. I said goodbye to my mum and Luke opened the car door for me. I pulled the seat belt across me and Luke drove off.

"So, where are we going?" I asked

"Hmmm... I don't really want to tell you. I want it to he a surprise" he told me

"Okay"

I didn't mind surprises which I suppose is a good thing because some girls hate surprises. I think surprises are actually cute.

"You look stunning by the way" he blurted out

I blushed and looked up at him. His dirty blonde hair was styled in the perfect quiff as always. He was wearing his black lip ring, black ripped skinny jeans, and a black top with a red and black flannel. He looked handsome.

"You look handsome" I smiled

"Only for you" he winked

I laughed at his cheeky comment and he pulled up at my favourite place ever! He has taken me bowling and I have always loved bowling, even though I'm not very good but who cares?!

"I heard you love bowling" Luke said as he opened the door for me

"I do, how did you know?" I asked

"Don't worry about that" he grabbed my hand and my stomach instantly had butterflies appear. We entwined our fingers and walked in.

"What size are you?" Luke whispered in my ear

"5" I giggled

"Okay, can I have size 5 and size 9 please" Luke asked the man behind the counter

We put on our shoes after he handed them to us and walked over to our bowling alley.

"Can I go first?" I asked excitedly.

Luke nodded his head and laughed at how excited I was. My first bowl was terrible and I didn't hit any. When it was Luke's turn he got a strike on his first bowl!

"I suck" I said as I pouted

"I can teach you though" he said

"Okay"

----------------------------------------------

I would love Luke to take me to a bowling game. I would totally suck at it though. Remember, any feedback then please tell me!

Please Vote, Share and Comment!