Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning to find my leg didn't feel any better. At least I didn't have any weird dreams I thought thinking about the two I've had. Suddenly something hit me. Both of those dreams had connected to Shadow's life when I think about it. He was the black foal in my last dream I thought again. I decided to pay closer attention to my dreams from now on. I felt Shadow shift under me, I'd fallen asleep leaning against his side. "Good morning" I said to him as he lifted his head. "What time is it?" He asked. "No clue, my phone is still broken" I replied "Right, give me a second" he said looking outside. "Looks like it's about noon judging by where the sun is" he said a moment later. "Wait we slept that late!? We need to get going if we are ever gonna find our way back!" I said sitting straight up. "I'll wake the others up" Shadow said getting up. He walked over and nudged Nina a few times until she woke up. "Good morning" she said with a yawn. "Make that afternoon, it's around lunchtime" I said. "Oh, dang it!" she exclaimed sitting up quickly. She shook Thunder awake and the horse who had fallen asleep standing up simply shook himself off. Nina tacked him up again and helped me on him. Shadow continued giving him nervous looks. As I mounted I whispered to Shadow "You should just talk to him" it took about an hour of walking but he finally did. "Thunder" he said simply. "I was waiting for you to say something" Thunder replied shocking Nina. Her face was hysterical, I wished my phone hadn't broken so I could get a picture. "Wait so you talk too!?" Nina asked. "Yeah" Thunder said "I kept it hidden, even hid who I was from my brother, I've made many enemies and can't risk them finding out where I am" "Where have you been all these years!? I- I thought you were dead" Shadow said sounding almost sad. "I have a friend who can explain everything, and then hopefully reunite us with the others" Thunder said "I haven't done this for a while, I hope I still can, everyone grab on to me" I reached out and grabbed Shadow's good wind so he would be involved too. Thunder started to glow and suddenly the world around us disappeared. We appeared in a different place, almost everything was tinted purple or pink. "Welcome to pandoria" Thunder said simply. "Wait like Pandora the music app?" I asked somewhat confused. "No, it's a magical dimension" Thunder explained. "It took a LONG time for me to learn to teleport in and out of it, my friend was trapped here by Dark Core so we sort of help each other out". Suddenly I heard a voice. "Thunder, I haven't seen you for a while!" A girl said. I turned to see a blonde haired girl standing next to a horse. I recognized her instantly from the books I'd read about Jorvik. It was Anne, the missing Soul Rider.