Chapter 15

"What the heck is going on?" I asked completely confused. "I'm guessing you recognized me because of the look on your face" Anne said "how this all happened is a very long story" Shadow looked at her and said "I think we need to know though" "Alright" Anne replied. She started to tell us her story. "A couple years ago me and Concorde were on our way to a horse show in France" she began looking at her horse as she said his name. "Dark Core ambushed us right before we went in the ring. I later learned people only knew we never showed up. They trapped us here in Pandoria where we have been ever since." Concorde suddenly said "I hate Dark Core" I don't blame him at all. "About three days after we were trapped here I learned how to see what was going on in the rest of the world. But all I could do was see things I couldn't even hear what people said" Anne continued "then after being here for about a week I saw the dark horse you've been fighting, Ace, attack Thunder's family. Thunder fell off the cliff and I was desperate to save him. Somehow I teleported him here with me and I still don't know how I did it. Thunder told me about everything that had been happening between his mother and Ace. The poor horse sounded terrified. I soon realized I had no idea how to send him back. I started teaching him magic in hopes he would find out how to. Thunder was even more powerful then I thought he would be. He had amazing power over ice. I started calling him the Ice horse" she laughed a little at the memory "He didn't like it at first but he soon realized how well it suited him. And he soon did learn to teleport out of here, and back in as well. He tried to take me out with him a couple times but the magic trapping me here was to strong. He went out determined to help save the world from Ace. He came back often to try and free me multiple times but it just wouldn't work. Then he didn't come for a while. I assumed he'd finally found a partner he could trust. I now know he has" she looked at Nina as she said that last line. Thunder suddenly spoke up "I wonder... They say a magic horse is stronger with their partner... Maybe we could get you out of here..." Concorde's eyes actually widened which must be kinda hard to do since he's a horse. "Please" he said "I'm so sick of it here!" I almost laughed at how he said that but caught myself before I did. "Let's try it" Thunder said "I still owe you for saving my life" "Wait what do I do?" Nina asked "I will show you" Thunder replied. They disappeared for a minute and me and Shadow just waited there kinda awkwardly. Thunder might know Anne but I still barely knew her. They reappeared a minute later. "Got it?" Thunder asked Nina. "I think so" she replied "Alright then let's get Shadow and-" Thunder began but was interrupted by Shadow. "We can get out ourselves, don't worry about us" "Alright then" Thunder said "you two go first and we will meet you all back in the woods" Nina helped me off Thunder and over to Shadow. I leaned against my horse so I wouldn't fall with my painful leg. I had no idea what to do but Shadow did "Just go with what I'm doing" Shadow whispered to me. He started to glow a bright white light surrounded us both. It was suddenly very clear why his title was the Light Horse. I felt a strange energy flow through me and realized it must be whatever magic Shadow was using. I did what he said and simply ignored it and sure enough we appeared back in the woods. This was a different spot then before however which confused me completely. We must be able to teleport out into a different place then we started I thought.  Suddenly the air in front of me started to glow. Instead of appearing instantly Thunder and Nina looked like they had to force their way back into the woods. I remembered what Anne had said about being trapped. That would explain how hard it was. They managed to get out and to my amazement Anne and Concorde were out. Anne and her horse both faints instantly and I suddenly realized exactly how much energy it had taken for them to get out. Before I could even look to see if they were alright I heard a twig crack somewhere behind us. Shadow whirled around causing me to almost fall since I was leaning on his neck. "Sorry" he whispered to me nervously. Clearly he didn't want to be ambushed by anyone again. Thankfully it wasn't an enemy who emerged from the trees, it was the soul riders. Alex was the first to see us and said "There you guys are we were so worried, are you-" she stopped at the site of Anne. Lisa came out next My trailing behind her. I didn't know where Linda was but now wasn't the time to ask. Lisa's eyes widened when she saw what Alex was looking at. She then yelled somewhat shocked "Oh my god, Anne!?"