One

Luke clambered his way out of his bunk at three o'clock in the morning only to make his way into Michael's.

The loud sounds of thunder echoing throughout the tour bus jostled him awake after only falling asleep a few hours earlier. Luke knew the only way to get back to sleep was to cuddle into Michael's side.

When he pushed open the curtain to the bunk, Michael's body was sprawled out across the small mattress. The fleece blanket pushed down to the foot of the bed in attempt to get rid of any extra body heat that would suffocate him the small space. Luke knew it all, and knew what to expect.

After situating himself in the crook of Michael's side. Luke managed to find comfort in the warmth radiating off Michael's porcelain skin to keep him warm the rest of the night.

"Luke..." Michael mumbled sleepily, turning over in the bunk to see the blonde in a deep slumber next to him. He sighed, running his fingers through his messy blond locks. Carefully reaching down to pull the blanket up, trying not to jostle Luke too much, he wrapped the blanket over the shivering Luke beside him.

Pulling him close in a loving manner. "You're lucky I love you, Calum would've pushed you right out of the bunk." Michael laughed quietly, he knew Luke was now gone in his own little dream world. Michael couldn't help mumbling words of nonsense to sleeping boy beside, because when Luke was next to him his world was at peace.

Michael shifted around in place and moved to lay on his back again, he pulled the blond that was cuddled into his side to splay across his chest.

The rain was pouring down outside. Michael could here the wind whistling as the tour bus was being driven down an empty highway. The quiet puffs of air leaving Luke's mouth as he slept. The light rumble from the thunder making a few things wobble on shelves. It was Michael favorite kind of nights, but he knew Luke loathed them. Knowing now that's why he was splayed across his naked chest.

"Mikey..." Luke yawned, rubbing away the sleep in his eyes to see Michael watching him.

Michael smiled, placing a feathery kiss to his best friends forehead. "Yeah?" He whispered.

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

Confused, Michael asked, "Why would I be?"

"I got in your bunk without asking..." Luke trailed off, looking away from Michael.

"You know I don't mind cuddles."

"Just... Sometimes you get upset. I just really like being with you all the time... You make me happy." He smiled sheepishly.

"I know." Michael sighed. "Go back to sleep Luke."

"Goodnight Mikey." Luke said, "I love you." His breath evening out until Michael knew he was asleep again.

"I know."

////

hey hey. so I originally had a different chapter already up, but I didn't necessarily like it so I deleted it and here we are now.

I decided I wanted this to be a short story but with longer chapters. And mainly fluff. Like lots of fluff. Because who doesn't like Muke fluff???

I hope you all enjoy this. I'm going to try and start updating this regularly now.