Four

"Mikey!" Luke squealed, it was too early to be awake and all Michael wanted was peace and quiet and maybe eight more hours of sleep. It didn't seem like he would get much more with Luke bouncing up and down the corridor in the bus babbling about something on Twitter.

"Shut up Luke." Michael yelled, burying his face into his pillow. He pulled his blanket over his head and curled his body up into ball.

"But Mikey," Luke exclaimed dragging out the 'y'. "This is important!"

Michael grumbled and continued to hide underneath his blue blanket. "Go bother Ashton, I'm trying to sleep."

Luke huffed and walked away to the front of the bus. Michael let out a sigh of relief, attempting to fall back asleep in the warmth of his bed. He could here Luke talking excitedly to Ashton, and he sort of wished Luke would've tried harder because now he's curious on what he wanted.

"Ashton! Look!" Luke giggled, going over to the curly haired boy. He sat down on his lap and leaned his back against Ashton's shoulder to show him he hit six million twitter followers. "I tried to show Michael, but he was being rude."

Ashton laughed, wrapping his arms around the smaller boys waist, pulling him close. "You're so cuddly, did you just wake up?"

Luke nodded, snuggling closer to his friend. "Yeah. Do you know what we're doing today? I kind of forgot." Michael listened closely and he knew Luke was all cuddled up to Ashton. It's early and he's the only other one awake. It hurt, he wasn't going to lie.

"It's a free day. You want to go explore later?"

"Can Mikey come?" Luke asked excitedly.

"Why don't you give Michael a little room, huh? You two have been doing everything together lately. Maybe take a break and we can do something and he can hang out with Cal." Ashton suggested, he didn't want to upset Luke but he could tell Michael looked as if he could explode at any moment. Ashton didn't know if that was from Luke constantly clinging to him or something else.

"Um-"

Michael came stumbling out of the bunks moments later interrupting Luke's answer. "'Morning."

He saw Luke sitting on Ashton's lap and sent the curly haired lad a glare that he didn't seem to catch.

"Michael! Ashton wants to go explore later, but he thinks you wouldn't want to join me." Luke admitted sadly, he had a small pout forming on his lips. He was giving Michael the cutest expression. How could Michael say no to that?

"Sure, as long as I get some kind of coffee beforehand. I'll be good."

Ashton gave him a confused look. Michael shrugged it off and turned around to make a cup of coffee while Luke told him about his twitter.

////

what even is this story. idk. it'll go somewhere... hopefully. it's mainly just fluff oops