Nine

"I'm going to do it."

"Do what?" Michael whipped around to see Ashton leaning against the doorframe of the dressing room. It was an hour till they went on stage and he was panicking. Michael didn't know where Luke was and everything felt like he was being suffocated.

Michael reached for Ashton, pulling him into the room and shutting the door. "I'm not going to be afraid anymore."

Ashton smiled one of the biggest smiles, before pulling Michael into a bone crushing hug. "He's going to cry." Ashton warned, patting his best friend on the back. "I'll go find him for you," he informed, before disappearing out of the room in search of Luke.

Michael began pacing the room. He was running through the words he would say to Luke the moment he walked in the room, but the words were a jumbled mess in his mind the second the tall blond walked through the opened door.

Luke didn't even look at Michael, he made his way over to a couch and laid on his stomach with a pillow pressed to his face, letting out a long exaggerated groan.

Michael went over to sit down, lifting the blonds long lanky legs and resting them on his lap. "What's wrong, muffin?"

"Muffin?"

"Something new I thought I should try," Michael lazily shrugged, he placed his hand on Luke's calves and began to massage them while his lay limp on the couch. "Now, what seems to be bothering you?"

"Calum's being a piece of shit, this girl wouldn't leave me alone while I trying to buy some tea at Starbucks, and my voice is slowly deteriorating. I'm a mess."

"A hot mess," Michael chuckled. Luke rose his head to look back at Michael, a silly grin on his face. He sat up and crawled to straddle the older boys lap.

"You think I'm hot?" Luke questioned, his hands were pressed against Michael's chest. The two could keep their eyes off of one another, staring hopelessly in to each other's eyes searching to find the beginning of the ocean floor and the end of the forests walls. Green and blue overpowering everything else.

"'Course I do Lukey. Hottest muffin around." Michael cheekily winked, pecking the tip of Luke's nose with his lips. The blond boy scrunched his nose before sneezing into the sleeve of his shirt.

Luke's eyes lit up before he said, "Stud muffin." Michael laughed loudly, gripping Luke's thighs as he held him close.

"Enough of my funny jokes. Ashton said you wanted to talk to me?"

Michael felt all his fears pulling him down, he wanted them gone for good. He didn't want them to hold him back from the most important person in his life. The moment he locked eyes with Luke's he knew he could do it. Say a few words expressing how he truly felt and his world would be at ease.

"Yeah... I do."

////

Next chapter is the last ))))):

but I know you'll like it😏