Two

Michael enjoyed waking up with Luke beside him. Sometimes he'd cuddle into his side or lay across his chest with his button nose buried deep in the crook of his neck. The comforting feeling of having another body wrapped so closely with him in such a way. It felt right.

Luke had always been one to cuddle with his band mates after a long show or relaxing before they have to preform. No one thought much of it until he began to cling to Michael more. It was as if his life depended on it. Every night Ashton or Calum would find them watching a movie in the back or simply laying down in a bunk doing nothing but giggling at something another had said.

Calum laughed it off saying it was nothing, that Luke tends to grab one person and have them as his life source for a while.

That was until Ashton walked into the back only to see Luke sitting across Michael's lap whilst in the middle of taking off his shirt.

"It's not what it looks like!"

"Umm," Ashton looked at them with wide eyes. He wasn't sure what he walked in on, but he wanted to get out of there before he found out. "I'll just be leaving.." Leaving quickly from the way he came, sliding the door back in place.

"This probably does look weird if you didn't know what was happening." Michael said, turning Luke around in his lap.

Luke shrugged, "I guess you're right. If Ashton had stayed long enough he would have known I was showing you that huge bruise on my back."

"Which reminds me. I need to kiss it better." Michael grinned, holding Luke in place on his lap. He lowered his head to the middle of Luke's back, placing a chaste kiss to the deep purple and blue bruise painted on Luke's skin. "There, all better now."

"Thanks Mikey." Luke turned his head around, giving his best friend the biggest smile he could muster up.

////

fluff fluff fluff 😅