Rainy days

Rain is pouring like cats and dogs. You forgot to bring your umbrella and the Sakamaki brothers came to help, perhaps?

Sakamaki Ayato

Ayato demanded to meet you after school in the park, as he told you in the kitchen after eating the delicious Takoyaki you made. However, it started to rain heavily as you arrive at the meeting point. You were shivering from the coldness and wondered where Ayato was. 

You stood there like a dumb log and waited for 15 minutes, still no sign of Ayato. You planned to leave but he may grab this perfect opportunity to punish you. But a strange thought passed through your mind-- perhaps Ayato kun had something more important to do? Or, maybe he had an accident? You shivered as this scary thought passed through our head. Then you had made up your mind to leave and find him, but you suddenly heard Ayato's voice.

Ayato:"Oi! (Y/N)! What are you doing here?"

He ran towards you, with an umbrella in his hand. He looked worried.

You sighed with relieve: "A-Ayato kun? You came... That's great."

Ayato: "What are you doing here? Are you stupid or what?" 

He sheltered you from the rain.

You, with an innocent and puzzled look on your face: "Eh? B-But didn't you told me to wait for you after school?" 

Ayato: "Tsk, I was just joking. You actually fell for that? How stupid can you be?" Ayato smirked, "Anyway, aren't you cold? Here, give me your hand."

He grabbed your hand into his and you felt warm immediately, and you blushed slightly.

Ayato: "I'll walk you home, come on."

Ayato and you walked home hand in hand together, sharing the same umbrella, under the rain.
(Think of how romantic is that :D yasss)
****
Sakamaki Laito

You've just bought some clothes and was walking back home, but it rained suddenly and with nowhere to go, you stupidly ran to a telephone booth to shelter from the pouring water. You stood there and wondered when will the rain stop. However, it had no sign of the sun and blue skies.

Laito, with an extreme surprised look: "Bitch chan?!"

You suddenly realized that Laito was standing in front of you, and stared at you.

You opened the door: "L-Laito kun, can you share your umbrella with me? I forgot to bring mine..."

Laito: "Eh~~~ My kawii bitch chan forgot to bring her umbrella, what should I do...?"

You started to worry, he's often up to no good. Perhaps he'll just leave you until the rain stops.

Laito, with a sadistic smile: "Ah, if only I could receive a love call from my sexy bitch chan, then perhaps..."

You: "Eh?!"

Laito, smiling devilishly: "Just kidding, come, I'll share my umbrella with you, but I'll be looking forward to tonight's punishment, bitch chan~"                                                                                                       ****

Sakamaki Kanato

You've prepared some cupcakes and sweet tea for Kanato, and Teddy. You wondered where he went and tried to look for him, and you found him sitting along the balcony, with Teddy in his arms, he was singing Scarborough Fair with a sad tone. The rain acted as a perfect background for it.

You, carefully approaches Kanato: "Um Kanato kun? I've prepared cupcakes and tea for you and Teddy."

Kanato: "Oh really, thank you. Here, say thank you to (Y/N) too, Teddy."

You, even though you thought it was stupid and childish to talk to a stuffed toy, replied with a happy smile: "You're welcome."

Kanato, glared at (Y/N): "Please don't talk to my Teddy so easily. He only talks to me, only me."

You: "S-Sure... Eh? Kanato kun? Your clothes, they're wet from the rain!"

Kanato, looks down and laughs creepily: "Ahaha, it seems so, then, why don't you help me to dry them? I'll have the cupcakes and tea afterwards. Let's go, Teddy, (Y/N)."

You: "O-Okay..."                                                                                                                                                                 ****

Sakamaki Shuu

It was dark and raining outside in the middle of the night, and you were busy checking and closing the windows while everybody's fast asleep. You saw Shu's room door was open, and you guessed he's probably asleep. So you decided to go in and make sure his room wouldn't be flooded after the rain.

You: "Umm, Shu san?"

Shu: "........"

As expected, he's fast asleep on the bed, and it was so quiet until thunder cracked and the strong wind blew rain drops in the room. 

You: "Ahh, the window!"

You rushed to close the window, after that,  you took a blanket and place it on Shu gently.

You: "Goodnight Shu, have a nice dream."                                                                                                                 ****

Sakamaki Reiji

You were dripping wet as you knocked on the door of the Sakamaki Family's. You shivered and soon Reiji opened the door in an instance.

Reiji, looking unsatisified: "(Y/N)? What happened? Did you happen to forgot to bring your umbrella?"

You: "G-Gomenasai, Reiji san."

You were expecting Reiji shouting harshly at you for your foolishness, but Reiji did the exact opposite.

Reiji, looking worried: "Here, come in and dry yourself up, I'll brew you a special tea that'll warm you up."

Reiji took your hand and pulled you in the house. He dried you up and you enjoyed a special time with him.                                                                                                                                                                       ****

Sakamaki Subaru

It was raining cats and dogs outside, you heard Subaru groaning and punching the wall hardly as he stared out of the window. He seemed to be especially annoyed today.

You: "Subaru kun? Are you alright?"

Subaru, glances at you and looked the other way: "...(Y/N)? S-Shut up! I'm fine."

You, with a concerned look: "Are there anything bothering you?"

Subaru: ".....Well, I guess I could tell you... It's been raining heavily, and I am afraid that the roses outside will die."

You, smiling: "Oh that's why. They'll be fine, after all, you didn't water the plants the days before, did you?"

Subaru, blushing: "Wh-What?! You noticed?!"                                                                                                         ****

Okay, I ended up typing a 1K words for the first chapter. Anyway, my first try for this book. Please comment below and give me ideas^^ Hope you'll enjoy it! 

Peace~ :)