Music, Sleep, Laito, or (Me)?

Requested by HeavenAyran

Enjoy this blissful revenge~ X) 

**********

"Shu~ Dinner's ready!" You called for your boyfriend, Shu, for dinner, whom you've been dating for 4 months.

"..........."

"Shu~~~" You tried to control yourself.

"........................." 

"SHU!!" You marched and snatched away his earphones, "DINNER'S READY!!"

"Mmm....... That's so trublesome........"

"............Say, what music do you hear? I mean, you're always listening to---"

"Shut up or I'll break you......"

"Hai." You sighed and ate the dinner quietly without much conversation with Shu.

.........Ugh, he's always listening to music the whole day as if I was invisible to him. 

It was stupid, but sometimes I am really jealous about the headphones. I mean, he always bring it with him! ...................... I wonder can't I do something about it?

**************

"Neh Shu, how about let's go to the shopping mall? I have something to buy and I want you to come with me~~" You leaned close to Shu, who was apparently sleeping.

"......................Troublesome, I don't want to go........... Call Reiji and ask him to shop with you......" Shu yawned and changed his sleeping position.

"Reiji? But I'm 100% sure that he would rather choose to read for 72 hours than go shopping...." 

"Well, same choice as me, but I would rather sleep for the whole day...." Shu took a glance at you with his ocean blue eyes.

You bit your pink lips and sighed again, you suddenly realized that DNA is such an interesting thing.

"Right. So you'd rather choose to spend a day of 24 hours with your MP3 player and your headphones and to sleep. Fine, I'll go by myself, hmph," You crossed your arms and walked away, leaving Shu alone on the sofa. While you were leaving, you didn't realize that Shu was actually staring at you deeply...

*********

"Ughh! Shu that bastard-- I'm gonna make him pay........ Come to think of it, your plan was pretty good. Arigato Laito kun!" You smirked.

"Ehh~ You don't have to thank me bitch chan~"Laito smiled with his emerald orbs look straight through you, "Good luck to you neh."

"No problem!" You grinned.

"Hmm, and how would you repay me? Could it be.... With your body~? Fufu~"

".......Not mine, don't worry Laito, I promise that it would be much more better! See ya!" 

Just you wait and see Shu........

************

"Mmm................"

"Good morning Shu! What a lovely day it is today!" You smiled brightly as you tidied up the bed.

"...............(Y/N)........"

"Hai~ Let's have breakfast-----"

"(Y/N)!" Shu shouted.

You paused and in a blink of an eye, his forceful hand pinned you against the wall.

"(Y/N)..." Shu whispered beside your ears, which is a bit ticklish, "Where's my headphone and the MP3 player?!"

You stared back bravely at him, "I'll get it, just let me go."

"............Fine," Shu loosened his grip on you and adverted his gaze.

"It here," You took out both of Shu's precious and waved in front of him. Just as he planed to get it back, you hid it behind your back, "Not so fast--- Choose wisely or I'll break your precious~"

"......Ha?............" The blonde vampire frowned.

"Sleep, listen to music, or-----"

"I choose you," Shu replied even before you could finish your sentence.

"Well~" You smiled cheekily, "Apparently 'me' is not an option....."

.....................................

************

"Ehhh bitch chan that's so kind of you~" Laito smiled.

"You're most welcome :)"

"W-Wait a minute (Y/N)---- What about my-----"

"Have a nice and sweet moment with Laito kun nehh~" You walked backwards while waving Shu's MP3 player and headphones in front of him.

"(Y/N)!-- Oi pervert, I'm not interested in men--"

"Ehh don't be so rude to your brother Shu---"

"O-Oi don't come near me---- W-Wait (Y/N) you're right, I should've spent more time with you---- L-Laito--"

"Shu chan~~~~~~~~~~~~~" *Crawling on the bed*

"..................(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!"