More than Siblings

Sakamaki Ayato x reader

Requested by Komori_Yui_

Thanks for requesting and hope you'll enjoy it~

:)))

*************

10 Years ago

"Nii san, look, I made you a laurel wreath, put it on your head!!" You placed the ring of flowers and twigs on Ayato's head, and laughed innocently with a bright smile.

"That's pretty, thank you (Y/N)," Ayato thanked you and peck a kiss on your pink cheeks.

"............Nii san, mommy told me that we shouldn't kiss each other," You looked a the boy with emerald eyes and flame-red hair.

"Why?"

"Well, you could only kiss the person that you're going to marry in the future," You thought of it a bit, "Like mommy only kisses daddy."

"I see...." Ayato patted your head gently.

"Nii san, would you marry me.......................---"

*******

The day before

"Ayato!!! Hurry up and get changed, I am late for school! You wouldn't want your sister to miss the graduation ceremony do you?!" You stormed into Ayato's room, furious about the fact that he's still sleeping comfortably in his bed.

"Ugh, fine, who cares anyway. I'll graduate and leave for England tomorrow, and I won't have to see your stupid face every morning," You rolled your (E/C) eyes, "What a great news."

"Mmm..... I'll get up now..... Oresama's sister is finally a graduate!" Ayato sat on the bed and grinned. "Oi, are you sure that you really have to leave Japan?"

".......I don't have a choice," You whispered.

"..............I can tell them that you don't want to leave! Oi, you know that I couldn't live without y--"

"............That's enough, Ayato, I understand." You walked out of his room and hid yourself in the washroom. 

**********

Yesterday

"(Y/N)!" Ayato came rushing at you before you check-in at the airport.

"Ayato--" Ayato then hugged you tightly and you realized that his shoulders were trembling.

"Ayato....? A-are you crying?" You let out a chuckle, "Come on, don't be like that... I'll come back during holidays and we can---"

"(Y/N), I love you."

"Eh? A-Ayato... I, I love you too," You hugged him back, desperately trying to hold back your tears.

Ayato's green orbs looked straight at you, "But my feeling towards you is more than siblings, ever since you were small, I......."

"(Y/N)! Time to leave, there're still a lot procedures to go through---"

"I'm sorry Ayato...." You pecked a kiss on his cheeks and turned away, "See you."

**********

Now

"Good morning (Y/N), please use a few words to introduce yourself to our classmates." You followed the teacher to your new class.

You walked and stood in front of the class of foreign people and stayed silent for a while.

".......... Good morning, I am (Y/N), nice to meet everyone. I don't have any specific hobbies or strengths that I'm really good at or can share with all of you. But, there's one thing that I'm proud of------ I have the best brother in the world." You smiled.

"Even though we're separated for a long time and you may not know, but I love you more than just siblings as you would say, nii san." You sat down at your seat and whispered in a voice which only you could hear.

******************