Depression

Here's another Diabolik Lovers scenario~

Enjoy! X)
****

Sakamaki Ayato

School is over, and as you are about to leave, you saw Ayato leaning on the desk, alone.
You felt strange about this and walked over to him.

You, questioning: Ayato kun...? Are you alright?

Ayato: ................

You could only hear some mumbling sound from him as reponsd.

You, smiling: It's alright, if you are feeling sad you can always talk to me.

Ayato, sitting up straight suddenly: I'm not sad, I'm just-- Just feeling depressed.

You: Hm, why?

Ayato: It's because I missed cookery lessons today and I didn't get to cook takoyaki!!!!

You, speechless: ......................... (it's because you're sleeping throughout the whole day)

****

Sakamaki Kanato

You were walking around, wondering where Kanato is, until you saw Kanato sulking in a corner.

You: Kanato kun!

Kanato, turns his head: ..... (Y/N)?

You, runs over to him: What happened?

Kanato, teary eyes: .............. Teddy's hand is broken.

You, bent down: Oh, we can take him to the doctor and ask him to fix Teddy.

Kanato: Really?

You: Yea! Come on, let's have our lessons now. We'll go and take Teddy to the doctor after school/

Kanato: Okay!

****

Sakamaki Laito

You are doing homework as you heard a soft, nice but sad melody, you recognized it was played on a piano. And as it was so soothing that you decided to find out where is ti coming from-- and this led you to the music room in the Sakamaki Mansion.

You did not knock on the door and pushed it open, you peeked inside and saw Laito kun playing the grand piano as he sings to himeself. (Play the Youtube video!)

Laito: Eh (Y/N), it's impolite to listen to others secretly.

You: I-I'm so sorry, Laito kun...

Laito, gives you a sad smile: Mm, never mind for my bitch chan~

You: ....Laito kun, are you feeling down?

Laito, surprised: ..........?!

You: U-Um it's because you were playing sadly on the piano just now...

Laito, smiles devilishly: Ehh, my bitch chan is so caring~ It's nothing, I'm all cheered up because of you, now, how about cheer me up some more...

****

Sakamaki Shu

After reading, you turned off the lights and went to bed. But you felt a cold object beside you and you screamed--

???: ......Shut up....

You then recognized that this is Shu's voice.

You: Shu san? W-Why are you in my bed?

Shu: ..............

You: ..................

Shu: .......... If you don't want, I can leave.

You: Eh? N-No, of course I didn't mean that. You can stay here if you want, I was just surprised, that's all.

Shu: Mmm...... Now, sleep, you're spoiling the music.

You closed your eyes and slept in Shu's cold arms, you noticed there's something off about him. However, you hugged him back and soon drifted far away in your dream.

****

Sakamaki Reiji

You are wandering in the mansion, with nothing to do, you knocked on Reiji's room to look for him, but nobody answered the door.

After a few knocks, you started to get impatient and pushed opened the door-- Reiji was sleeping on the chair, and his hands holding onto a book.

You walked over to him.

You: Reiji san....?

Reiji: ....................

As you're about to leave him to rest, you suddenly heard a soft moan.

Reiji, frowning: .....Mmmm....

You: .......? Reiji san, he's crying?!

Reiji, tears at the corner of his eyes: ..Ah.. D...don't go (Y/N)........ Mmm... Annoying....

You saw him reaching out his hand, but still asleep. You smiled gently and held his hand into yours, and you found a chair and sat beside Reiji.

You: It's alright, Reiji san. I'll always be there...

****

Sakamaki Subaru

After a rich dinner, you planned to take a walk in the garden. However, you heard some mumbling and rustling sound. You turned to it and saw Subaru kicking the roses vviolently.

You, shocked: Subaru kun?!

Subaru: Mm? Tsk, it's none of your business (Y/N).

You, stares at Subaru: .........

Subaru: ......What? Stop staring at me.

You hugs him gently suddenly.

Subaru: Oi, W-What are you doing?

You, grins: I hope this will make you feel better.

Subaru, blushes: .....................A-Ah, not really... B-But it's alright.
****

I'm sorry but I wouldn't be updating for about a month, because examination is in December :((

But hope you'll enjoy this chapter once again!

Until then~~ ^^