They Hurt Your Feelings

Requested by Naschkatze007

Thanks for requesting, enjoy~ :)

****

Tsukinami Shin

You have just bought a Chinese Vase, with blue, detailed flowers as decoration. You smiled to yourself, you've spent a lot of time and effort in choosing and buying the perfect vase, and this is for your mother. You've decided to give it to her as a wedding gift to celebrate her 2nd marriage.

You: ........ Phew, now, to the washroom...

You left your room and closed the door, however, you didn't notice Shin has sneaked into your room. He's been very suspicious of your behavior these days-- As you often leave home to work as a part-timer to earn money to buy the present.

Shin: .....Huh? What's this? "To my beloved?" Ah... Don't tell me... (Y/N) has been seeing another guy besides me.......

*Clash*

You, walking in: Shin? What are you-- Ah!! You... How could you do this?!

Shin: (Y-Y/N), I didn't mean to, I just--

You: Slipped?! Ugh, don't you know how much I've spent to buy it?!

Shin: Who do you give it to?!

You: My mother, of course! *sobs*

Shin: ................... (Y/N), I-I'm sorry...

****

Tsukinami Carla

As today is Carla's birthday, you've decided to cook your specialized dish for him-- A bowl of Green Salad. However, Carla seemed unhappy about it, he just stared and didn't even try a bit.

You, looking at him: Happy birthday~ ..................What's wrong, Carla kun?

Carla: ........

You: ...........

You then realized that he didn't like it, however, it just hurt you so bad as he didn't even pick up the spoon and try. 

Carla: ........................

You, stood up, crying: That's enough. If you don't like it, then you could have told me. Just don't-- Just don't sit there and say nothing you cold-blooded vampire! I just thought that I could make a special dish for you on your birthday....

You stormed off, leaving him alone at the dining hall.

Carla: ...... W-Wait, (Y/N)!

****

Mukami Ruki

You lied on the sofa, while Ruki is sitting beside you, reading a book.

You: Ruki...

Ruki: Hm?

You: Do you want to go somewhere and relax this weekend?

Ruki: Mmm.

You: .......So?

Ruki: As you like.

You, pouting: .............You're always like this! Just stop reading and pay more attention to me! *You bookworm, hmph*

Ruki: Yes, as you like....

****

Mukami Kou

Kou has been taking up lots of jobs to perform in concerts these days. And it is Valentine's Day, however, you was informed that he would not be able to celebrate with you as he'll be performing too. And so, in the morning...

You: .............. Neh, Kou san.

Kou, combing his hair: What is it? (Y/N)?

You: Are you sure that.. You'll not be coming home until midnight?

Kou: Yes...

You stayed silent.

Kou: .............(Y/N)... I apologize but--

You: I understand.

You walked to your room, locked the door, and jumped on the bed-- While your face is buried in the pillow.

You, tears rolling down from your cheeks: But what? I know that you wanted to earn more and have a better life for both of us! But is money more important then me....? Kou......

****

Mukami Yuma

You: YUMA!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU WATER MY TOMATO PLANT?! I'LL DEFINITELY BREAK UP WITH YOU!!!

Mukami Asuza

You: Asuza kun, please stop!

Cuts and blood could be seen from your hand, with Asuza standing beside the bed.

Asuza: (Y/N), I love you......

You, covering your eyes: Asuza kun.... If you really love me, then please stop cutting me, it hurts!

Asuza: .........................Do you really understand what it means to be hurt?

You: ......... Yes. I don't care about being hurt physically, but when you cut me, my heart aches too when I see you in a state like this, Asuza kun.

Asuza: (Y/N)........

****

Another season gone, time flies. :(

---xNicolex