Your birthday (1)

Okay~ This is a special part as I'll include the Sakamaki, Mukami and Tsukinami. And here's the Tsukinami and Mukami chapter~Are you ready for the super long special chapter fellas?!?!                                                                                                ****

It's your birthday today, and let's see how your lover and you celebrate a sweet and unforgettable birthday together~ ;3

Tsukinami Shin

You've just woke up, and as you walk down the stairs, you sensed a sweet smell coming from the kitchen as you walked towards there, and Shin suddenly jumped out in front of you and hand you a small cake.

Shin: "Surprise!!! Happy birthday (Y/N)!!"

You: "Shin kun... Thank you so much!"

Shin, smiles: "I baked you a mocha hazelnut cake! And don't you worry, I've added lots of nuts, here, let's try it~~ "

You: "T-Thank you so much...."                                                                                                                                     ****

Tsukinami Carla

You woke up late and it's already noon as you opened your eyes, then you saw something beside your bed as you turned your head.

You: "Huh? What's that?"

You found a rectangle object wrapped with pink stained paper, and as you opened it, there is a beautiful painting of flowers which is trimmed with gold laces. 

You, gasped: "This... Isn't this one of Carla kun's painting collection?!" 

Then you saw a small slip of paper fell on your bed, it writes---

"Happy birthday, best wishes to you, (Y/N).                                                                                                               ---Tsukinami Carla"

And for some reason tears came to your eyes. (I know it's lame)                                                                                                         ****

Mukami Ruki

You celebrated your birthday with Ruki, and both of you had lots of fun. As you went to bed at night, Ruki suggested something to you.

Ruki: "(Y/N), don't sleep yet."

You, rubbed your eyes and yawned: "Hm? Why?"

Ruki, smiles: "Because I wanted to read a bedtime story to you, as a special treat on your birthday..."

You, surprised: "Sure!"

Ruki read you Rapunzel and you soon fell asleep on his shoulder.

Ruki: "And they lived happily ever after.... (Y/N)....? Not again, I am not a pillow for you to sleep on...."

He lay you on the bed gently and covered blankets on you, and before he left he kisses you on your forehead.

Ruki, chuckles: "I may not be a pillow, but I'll be your prince forever."                                                              ****

Mukami Yuma

It is 8 o'clock in the morning and your birthday, as you opened your eyes, you saw a colour blast in front of you.

You: "What the...?"

When you sat up, you realized that it was a fruit basket, and you thought of Yuma immediately.

Yuma, peeking through the door: "D-Do you like it, (Y/N)?"

You, gave him a sweet smile: "Yes! Thank you, Yuma kun."                                                                                  ****

Mukami Kou

Your eyes are covered by a black cloth, and Kou was leading you to the dining table.

Kou: "Hai~ Here we are, you can take of the cloth now, (Y/N). You didn't peek, did you?"

You, taking off the cloth: "Of course, I couldn't see a thing."

As you took off the cloth, you saw there are colourful balloons in the room and delicious food on the table, there're candles too, which made the atmosphere more romantic.

Kou, singing with his angelic voice: "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to (Y/N).... Happy birthday to you~"                                                                                                                                   ****

Mukami Azusa

Azusa told you come to the kitchen as he's prepared a birthday present for you. 

Azusa: "Happy birthday (Y/N)... Here, I've prepared some presents for you to choose, just pick the one you like.... Or you can take all of them too..."

You wondered what they are and beyond your wildest imagination, he took out three knives and placed it on the table. He then looked at you with his sleepy eyes and waited.

You: "A-Azusa kun.... Please calm down...."                                                                                                               ****

Okay, the Sakamaki brothers will appear in the next chapter! See you~