-Kidnapped-

Sakamaki brothers x reader

Requested by TheParfaitQueen

Thanks for requesting and hope you'll like it~ (>∀<)

************

"Hey that's mine!"

"Shut up woman, we'll release you when we get the money."

You stared at the kidnappers, while trying to think of a way to get back your phone.

Rather than escape.

To be honest, you had been trying to hold back your laughter for a long time since you've been 'kidnapped' by these so called kidnappers after school.

"Lame.." You murmured to yourself and looked away.

"Huh?! What did you just say? Hm, you'll see when I call your family," The gang leader sneered at you and started to scroll through your contact list on your phone.

"Tsundere vampire? Who the hell is that?" The leader frowned, "Hm, anyways."

"...........NO! LISTEN TO ME! YOU DON'T WANT YOUR RIBS TO---"

"...............Oh, hello? Are you er tsundere vampire?"

..................................

"H-Hello?"

"OI, WHO THE FU*K ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU USING (Y/N)'S PHONE AND I'M NOT A TSUNDERE!!"

".....E-Eh? Oh, sorry... *Ahem* We've kidnapped (Y/N) and we demand you to deposit one million dollars to--"

"God damn it. Oi, I don't have any money, GO AND CALL THAT TABLEWARE OTAKU CUZ HE'S KEPT ALL THE MONEY TO HIMSELF!"

"..............W-What? Who's tableware otaku?" 

"Oi, you'd better tell us where (Y/N) is right now, or else...." You overheard Subaru growling in the phone.

"U-Uh, she's at the small shed behind the school--- Wait a minute... N-No, I was lying--"

"Help me!!!" You cried to let Subaru hear your voice.

"Tsk, you'll know it when we got home, I will not forgive you for naming me 'Tsundere vampire' in your contact!" The phone was then cut off.

"..........W-What do we do now, he sounds really scary," The leader turned around and stuttered. 

"W-Well you're the leader!"

"W-What kind of a family is that?! That's violence!" said one of the member.

"Let's run!" 

"Tsundere vampire huh....... Take this-------"As soon as they stepped out of the door, the leader went flying back across the shed, and with a bang on his head, he fainted.

"Huh, what a shaggy place," Subaru came in with his fist clenched.

"I never know there's a shed here, ore sama must make it into my secret base," Ayato looked around in amazement. "Oi (Y/N), are you alright?"

"Y-Yes..." You freed yourself without must effort. "What about the others?"

"I'm so sorry!! Please let us go!!" You saw Shu and Laito pulling the rest of the kidnappers who were crying like babies. Their face were purple and green with bruises, swollen.

"What a waste of time, seriously.... (Y/N), you should be more careful next time," Reiji pushed up his glasses. "I could have prepared dinner early."

"Hai... Let's go home," You sighed. "I'm hungry."