Chapter 2: Surprise We Have Kids!

"So are we together now?" I asked Natsu while we were still on the floor of his room.

"Are you kidding me? You have to be joking, luce we have been together the day I confessed to you." He said and kissed me.

"I'm glad." I said.

"Why are you glad?" He asked chuckling.

"Because I got to see the love of my life again, and you get to see your kids." I said and his eyes widen.

"What are you talking about kids?" Did sting get you pregnant. I am going to fuc-" I stopped him before he got up.

"No, no Natsu you have it all wrong. Sting didn't get me pregnant, you did." I said and he was still.

".........."

"Natsu?"

"..........."

"Natsu, look you don't have to take care of them. I just needed to tell you so you weren't left out." I said and just stood up really fast.

"K-kids? W-what are they here." He suddenly said.

"Ya didn't you see them?" I asked.

"N-no, OMG I AM SUCH A BAD FATHER!!" He yelled. 

"It's ok, I haven't really told them yet so let's meet them." I said as i opened the door with his hands in mine.

"MAMA" I hear Aya yell.

"What's wrong Aya." I asked and I see Natsus face he looked so cute.

"Who is dat?" She asked.

"Aya, this is your daddy." I then pushed her towards Natsu.

"Hi, what's your name?" Natsu asked.

"A-Aya." She said.

"Hi Aya, I'm your daddy." He said and something that we both didn't expect was that Aya run into Natsu and hugged his as she cryed 'daddy, daddy'

I smiled.

"Natsu, this is wendy I found her in the streets when she was 9, she is not our daughter by birth but she is my child." I said.

"What are you talking about, no matter who or what blood they came from I will still treat them like family. Awesome I have 2 daughters." Natsu exclaimed.

"And a son." I said.

"Really, where?" He asked

"Where is Luke?" I asked Wendy. She pointed at the living room. She looked and she saw Gray playing with Luke. I giggle.

"Luke." I said

"Yes mommy?" He said

"Remember when you you said you wanted to know who daddy was?" I asked

He only knotted.

"Well he is right here come-" I was cut off by Luke launching himself at Natsu. And hugging him saying 'dad, dad I finally get to see you'

We all looked like a big happy family.