Chapter 9: Epilogue(Final Chapter)

(Edited 1/30/17)

I want to give a shout out to Aims890, fairywatcher, dancingfire47, and @Deathbatfan for giving me the name for Gajeel and Levys baby. They all had the same name so I guess I'll give them credit😇

The last chapter thank you all so much for reading this book I appreciate it so much and now it's time for the Lovers Band series to end.😢🔥🔑
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>~<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Seven Years Later~
a 27 and 28-year-old Lucy and Natsu Drageneel, walk down to a cemetery with two 10 year olds, Aya and Luke Drageneel and another new child named Nashi Drageneel (changed her name) , she had nice pink hair like her dad and older sister, they all stop infront two graves.

In loving memory of Wendy Drageneel, loving daughter of Natsu and Lucy Drageneel
1997-2012

In loving memory of Romeo Conbult, loving son Macao Conbolt...
1996-2012

In the past seven years a lot has been going on after Natsu and Lucy got married they had a another kid named Nashi, but after her birth, everything came tumbling down, Lucy's adoptive daughter Wendy came down with stage III cancer leukemia, as for Romeo he got into a car crash that ended up taking his life.

But besides the saddest that lingers on this dreadful day, there's been a lot of big things that happend which made everyone excited for the future.

Levy and Gajeel got married right after they had their twin boys. Drake and Gale, Drake was a very nice and mature little boy, but he was a sucker for Natsu and Lucys daughter Nashi, even if she was younger than him by a year. He had blue hair like levy. His brother Gale had a very goofy personally, but he loved reading books like his mother. He had dark blue hair that must've been mixed with Gajeel and Levys hair.

Erza and Jellal also got together, they had a boy and a girl. The boy was named Kyle Fernandez he was 7, he had bright blue hair like his dad. His father was his inspiration, when he was 3 he tryed to draw his fathers birthmark on his face. He has a soft spot for Nashi and his little sister Rosemary Fernandez, she was about 4 though. He loves sweets like his mom.

Gray actually reconnected with his old prom date back in highschool Juvia Loxar, they started dating about 3 years ago. They are not currently married but Gray is planning to propose to her, plus, she is four months pregnant with his child.

So as you can tell everything is going fine now even though we have to still remember that day when our two beloved ones died we're still keeping a strong face and out to providing for the new generation of Fairytail.

Who would've thought, I fell in love with someone I was in diapers with.