Chapter 4: Re-Colliding With My Past

Lucy's POV

I was on my way driving to the studio where Sabertooth is recording. When I got to the parking lot I took out my phone and texted Gray and Jellal to see how the kids are doing. Then I saw a black Lamborghini pull up to my car with the window rolled down to reveal Gajeel.

"Hey Bunnygirl." Said Gajeel getting out of his car, I got out of my car too and locked it.

"Hey Cuz." I said and hugged him.

"You ready to go in?" I asked him.

"When am I not ready? Let's go!" He said and I chuckled.

We started to walk to the receptionist desk. But that's when I saw Rufus.

Shit!

"Hey aren't you that girl that banged Sting?" He said which apparently pissed off Gajeel, he grabbed him by the shirt and whispers something that made him pale and run away.

"Thanks." I said.

He only knotted his head.

We started walking to room 3A, from what I remember they record in that room.

Me and Gajeel both see the room and I go up to it with my hand hovering over the knob.

"It's ok Bunnygirl, I got your back." He said. Patting my back.

"Ok, it's now or never." I said as I opend the door.

When I opened the door I saw everyone looking at me with wide eyes. Stings were the biggest. He had his mouth opened and he slowly starting comming forward, but I stepped back for caution.

"L-lucy you came back." Sting said.

"Y-ha I did and I have news." I said.

"Can you tell me in private?" He asked. I looked to Gajeel and he looked skeptical about it but then I touched his arm and told him I'm ok. He approved and me and Sting started to walk down the hall.

"Lucy, look I know it's been like what three years now? but I just wanted to tell you I am so sorry for what I did to you, I've had kind of a change of heart, your father was threatening me even after I did that thing to you, when he wasn't satisfied I knew that I hurt someone that could've been my friend and made them hate me, including their friends too." He said with his head down.

"And now I just want to say..........Gomen." He said bowing.

"I forgive you Sting." I said

"And I know you won't forg- wait what?!" He said.

"I said I forgive you, I know that you didn't want to do it, I know because I've had this happen to me before, but not to this extreme, my father has done it to many people just to try to get me back, but I don't blame the people who have done these things to me because I know that my father can make someone go bankrupt with the snap of a finger." I said.

"Y-ya, thank you, it's been eatinge up for so long, now I was seeing if you would consider being my friend after all that has happen." He said.

"Of course, now let me ask you a question, since we are friends." I said

"Sure what's up?" He asked.

"So who's the new girl?" I said smirking.

"L-l-l-lucyyyyyy!" He wined.

"Hehe sorry but, on another matter I have some important news to tell you." I said.

"What is it?" He asked.

"OK so do you remember that night that I left, when you did that thing? well after you did that, me and natsu had a moment the same night you and me did it, and I apparently got pregnant with two kids, one of them is yours and one of them is natsus. But when I finally told him, he got pissed off and he thought that I was whoring with you while I was gone and me and him got into a big fight and broke up." I said trying to keep my cool and not get angry at him for what happened between me and Natsu.

"I got you pregnant, oh my goodness, Lucy I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, I never meant to actually get you pregnant." He said repeatedly bowing.

"It's OK but I would not want to have my child know that you're his dad, I have already told him that Natsu was his dad. But I would still like you to actually get to know your kid, as his uncle" I said.

"Usually I would disagree with your decision, but I would agree with you too because that new member, her name is Yukino and were married now and she's 2 months pregnant with my child." He said.

"Wow and graduations, I'm happy that you actually found someone that you love and care about and you're starting a family with them." I said.

"Well that was all I need to tell you, I am glad I got to see you again and get everything straightened out, oh and we are re-creating the band just to let you know, so I might see you." I said.

"Looking forward to it Lucy." He said and we said our goodbyes and i left.

I went to go find Gajeel, but instead I found someone I didn't really want to see at the moment.

"Luce."

"Natsu"