Chapter 5: Biggest Question

Recap~
"Well that was all I need to tell you, I am glad I got to see you again and get everything straightened out, oh and we are re-creating the band just to let you know, so I might see you." I said.

"Looking forward to it Lucy." He said and we said our goodbyes and i left.

I went to go find Gajeel, but instead I found someone I didn't really want to see at the moment.

"Luce."

"Natsu"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"N-Natsu, what are you doing here?" I asked stepping back as he stepped forward.

"Was I right or not?" He said with his eyes being covered by his bangs.

"What are you talking about now!" I said getting frustrated.

"While I was suffering here, you were getting it on with sting!" He said louder.

"Natsu, I'm going to tell you this calmly before I explode into your face,when I left, I left for a reason, I told you this, I didn't see Sting, Sting was the problem, he was the reason why I left, I came here to tell him that one of his kids is his and one of them is yours, he has told me what happened why he acted like that why he did that and I understand, he has never been in love with me or crazed about me, he has a fiancé and the kid coming on the way, now think about that." I said and walked away to Gajeels car.

I opened up the door to see Gajeel just sitting there on his phone playing flappy bird.

I smacked him on his head, and he dropped his phone ruining his highest score.

"THE HELL BUNNYGi- h-hey what's wrong!" He yelled.

"Y-you idiot, why would you leave me there like that, I told you to wait in the lobby and you didn't wait in the lobby, and guess who I bumped into, fucking Natsu!" I said desperately trying to wipe my eyes.

I felt his hand on my head.

"Look, I'm sorry, do you want to go back home so you can be with your kids." He asked.

I knotted. And he drove away.

(At the penthouse)

"Mommy!" Yelled Luke and Aya.

"Hey guys, did you have fun with uncle Gray and uncle Jellal?" i asked.

"Ya, look, look mommy, look what daddy made me!" said Aya. as she showed me a silver bracelet that had a flame on it with a heart.

My heart wrenched.

"Thats awsome. did you tell daddy thank you?" i asked.

"Ya, and i gave him lots of kisses." she said smiling wildly.

I need to talk to him.

"That's good so are you guys tired?" I asked and they both yawned, I giggled.

"I'll take that as a yes, cmon lets go to bed." I said and went to carry Luke but someone else grabbed him.

"I got him Luce." Said Natsu with a wide and bright smile. Like we were never fighting.

I just grabbed Aya and carryed her to lay down next to luke. I put the blanket on both of them and they snuggled up against eachother. I smiled.

"Luce." Said Natsu in a quiet voice.

I didn't even look at him.

"Ya Natsu?" I whispered back.

"We need to talk." He said.

"Ya, I know." I said and we both walked out of the room quietly.

"Ok Natsu-" I got cut off by him going on his knees and pulling something out of his pocket.

"N-Natsu W-hat are you d-doing?" I said quietly. With tears streaming down my face.

"Lucy.....................................
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.

.
"Will you marry me?"