Chapter 8: More Secrets+I Love You

Hello my lovely readers this story is sadly coming to an end, after this chapter there's an epilogue, if I left something out in the story please tell me and I'll answer your questions if you do not get it, I put some OH MY GOSH moments in here and some relief moments but trust me it will all and end in NALU!!💕

Recap:

"Help bunny girl I don't know what to do!" He said.

*LEVY SCREAMS.*

"She's in labor!" The doctors said.

"We need to get the baby's out now, there causing a lot of blood to come out or her!" Another doctor yelled.

Oh no!
/////////////////////////&///////////////////////

"LEVY, LEVY!" Yelled Gajeel the boys were trying to keep him back for her sake.

"Bunnygirl Levy she-"

"Is going to be fine, I promise you." I said

He glares at me.

"You better be fuckin right, because if you aren't, I will kill you." He said in a cold voice that made shivers go down my back.

"Gajeel calm down, don't be making threats to my finance." Natsu said.

"Ya and what do you know Dragneel, I bet she is going to divorce your ass once she knows that you fu-" gajeel was cut off by Natsus fist to his jaw.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Yelled Natsu. I grabbed Natsus arm and took him outside. I left the kids with gray.

"Gray get Gajeel to calm down, I'll be right back." I said as I tugged Natsu out side.

️I stared at him for a while until he snapped.

"WHAT!" He yelled.

"What was Gajeel talking about back there?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked not meeting my gaze.

"He said, and I quote, she would divorce your ass because you.....?" I said getting impatient.

"You promise you won't get mad?" He asked.

"Depends." I said.

He ran his hand threw his hair. He usually does that when he gets nervous.

"When you left, I got in a depressed state. That state left me with some memorable moments, and one of those moment was when I......." He stopped.

"When you what?" I asked getting nervous.

"I had sex with Lisanna." He said which made me stop breathing.

*A Door Opens*

Gray.

"Levy had the baby's, twins." He said looking happy. Then he noticed the tension in the air.

"I'm just gonna, you know walk back, again she's in room 201B, so when you guys are.....you know done with this conversation, you can...yeah, OK....bye!" He said looking nervous, which he should be.

I turned to Natsu, he wasn't looking at me. I quietly slipped off my ring.

"Here, I don't need it." I said and handed the ring to him.

"L-lucy, baby d-don't do this." He said looking hurt.

"Do what!? get out of the situation before I get my heart broken again! honestly you've caused me so much pain it's not even funny, I honestly don't think I could take it anymore...Natsu I love you with all my heart, really I do but I just can't, I'm sorry." I said now crying.

I started to walk away until he grabbed my wrist. He turned me around and slammed his lips into mine.

"Lucy I thought we put all this behind us, I mean of course I thought you were never going to come back, so what else was I going to do, I wasn't in the right state of mind, don't do this because of one little mistake, please!" He pleaded.

He's right I remember that pain I went through when I left him that day with just a note telling him how much I loved him, and him not knowing when I would come back? of course he would lose his mind, after the 1st year past by he got lonely, after that year he got even lonelier, but I wonder what emotions he was going through when I came back, because I know when I saw him again, my heart almost jumped out of my chest, plus he would've forgiven me if I did this.

And I'm on my period >~<

"You're right, I don't know if I'm just emotional because I'm on my period or what, but this was really shocking to hear that you had sex with her but it is in the past now and that was what? 3 years ago?" I said and smiled.

"You're on your period? That explains a lot." He muttered.

"What?" I asked angrily.

"Nothing my beautiful fiancé." He said and kissed my lips for about a minute.

"I love you Natsu Drageneel." I said.

"And I love you Lucy Heartfillia."