Chapter 6: Hospital Call

Recap:
"We need to talk." He said.

"Ya, I know." I said and we both walked out of the room quietly.

"Ok Natsu-" I got cut off by him going on his knees and pulling something out of his pocket.

"N-Natsu W-hat are you d-doing?" I said quietly. With tears streaming down my face.

"Lucy.....................................
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
.
.

.

"Will you marry me?"
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"N-Natsu, are you serious?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Lucy, I've never been so serious in my life." He said with a firm expression.

He called me by my name instead of my nickname, he really is serious.

"N-Natsu yes, yes I will marry you." I said trying to keep my voice steady.

Next thing I know I am in the air in eloped in a giant hug. We both look at eachother and leaned in for a kiss, it was so passionate, it was just to perfect. He puts the ring on my finger. It was just too beautiful. (The picture above)

"I love you so much Natsu Dragoneel." I said.

"I love you more Lucy Heartfillia." He said and pecks me on the lips.

"M-mommy." Said Luke.

"Yes baby what's wrong?" I said squatting infront on him.

"Uncle Gajeel is on the phone, he said come get you." Luke said rubbing his eyes. Cute.

I grabbed the phone from him and put it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said.

"LUCYYYYYYYYYyouneedtogetherefastlevyishavingthebabyandidontknowwhattodo!!" He said

"Gajeel calm down, tell me that over again but slower." I said.

"You need to get the fuck down here because levys water broke, and I don't know what to do." He said.

"Oh my god, are you at the hospital." I said alittle louder than expected because everyone even Aya came out. Natsu got both of the kids and had them up against his shoulder sleeping.

"No shit we are at the hospital, but I am just standing here looking like a idiot talking to a bunnygirl who needs to get her and everyone's ass down here before I wreck the place." He said

"Ok we are on the way, don't destroy anything." I said.

"Ok but hurry and bring some bodyguards, for us." He said and hung up the phone.

I put my phone back on my pocket, turn around and pretty much everybody is standing there with weird looks.

"OK guys let's go to the hospital, Gajeel is having his baby being born." I said and got Luke out of Natsus grasp and carrying him in my arms, I grabbed there sweaters and put it on them. And we were out.