Chapter 7: Labor Issue

This chapter is very short sorry I just don't feel really good right now and I also have a lot of stuff to do and I can't ask them to call it off so yeah I'm sorry that this chapter is very short I promise I will update about another couple days after I'm feeling better and I love y'all thank you and here's the chapter.

Recap
"Ok but hurry and bring some bodyguards, for us." He said and hung up the phone.

I put my phone back on my pocket, turn around and pretty much everybody is standing there with weird looks.

"OK guys let's go to the hospital, Gajeel is having his baby being born." I said and got Luke out of Natsus grasp and carrying him in my arms, I grabbed there sweaters and put it on them. And we were out.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god. I'm gonna have a baby." Gajeel said as he was swirling the car around making everybody swing with it.

"Gajeel, God da-" I cut Natsu off by giving him a glare telling him not to cuss.

"I mean.....please stay under control." Natsu said which made all of us look at him really weirdly.

"Mommy?" Said Ava.

"Yes Ava?" I said.

"Can I see uncle Gray, i feel hot." she asked which i said yes to i dident think if it at the time that she might have a fever. i mean it was really musky in the car.

I just picked her up and handed her to Gray. He just grabbed her and cuddled with her.

The car suddenly stopped.

"We're here." The body guard said. As he said that we immediately all got all the car in ran quickly inside, but not without a few little bumps in the road.

"Omg is that LUCY!! SHES BACK!!" One person in the hospital said. And a lot of people started to crowd us but good thing out body's guards were here.

I went up to the front desk.

"Hi is Levy Mcgarden here?" I asked. 

"Yes she is in room 311 on the 3rd floor." She said and I thanked her.

We all ran to the 3rd floor and looked for the room. We see Gajeel run up to me and picked me up and carried me to her room.

"H-hey" I said.

"Help bunny girl I don't know what to do!" He said.

*LEVY SCREAMS.*

"She's in labor!" The doctors said.

"We need to get the baby's out now, there causing a lot of blood to come out or her!" Another doctor yelled.

Oh no!