meeting up

*melvin's pov*

Today is PTM day (parents, teacher meeting) and mom and dad are getting pretty excited, mostly because they can see my 'long lost twin brother'..im still getting used to that situation. And im kinda curious about his guardians. What do they look like? I lost my train of thought when i heard dad scream to get into the car. I rushed out the door and got in the car.

My school isnt that far honestly, just a 10 minute walk i dont get whay we cant just walk there but whatever. In 5 minutes or less we reached the school. The parking lot is filled with parents and their kids. Some are mad that their child got bad grades, some are really pleased.

Dad locked the car, and went towards the school with me and mom following behind. When we got in, we walked straight towards where my classroom is. Sure enough there are chairs outside of the classroom for parents to wait they're turn. Mom and dad sat down while i went to find my friends. After a while of searching i managed to find akefia,bakura and ryou. They said that their parents are still waiting they're turn, "so wanna hangout?" I asked "sure" they said in union.

*mary's pov*

"OH MAH GOSH WAITING SUUUUUUUUUCKS!" I whined at my husband while random people are staring at me like im some kind of weird mystical being. Hank chuckled and told me to be patient. "But i am patient! Ive been waiting here for a year!", "dont be ridiculous we've only been here for 15 minutes" hank replied. I gave him a pout and played an app in my phone.

After what felt like a mellenia the parents that were in the class came out with frustrated looks on their faces. 'Finally' i whispered to myself. Me and hank got up and went into the classroom. The classroom's tables were arranged against the wall and in the middle, a desk with the teacher arranging papers on it. We sat on the two chairs that were prepared for parents and waited for the teacher to give the results for the exam that has been held not long ago.

"Melvin's parents? I dont see him anywhere." He said suddenly "he went in search of his friends" i replied "a-okay then..." he goes through the papers that's on his desk and grabs one piece of paper "Here are his results, i hope youll be pleased in what he has achieved", hank grabed the paper and looked at it he looks relaxed at first but when he looked at the bottom of the paper he sighed in dissapointment. I took the paper from him to see good grades, but at the bottom is a whole lot of complaints from teachers.

I dont mind but hank doesnt like misbehaved brats. And judging from the paper, melvin is one misbehaved brat. "Im sure you saw the complaints from multiple teachers, he's not a problem when he's alone or with other people, but when he's with akefia...im sure you know him, they can get carried away when in class together. They either make out, pull pranks or just make trouble. Im sure you can fix this situation, we tried multiple times but failed." At this point i think hank is pissed off. He gives the teacher a forced smile and thanked him. With that he left the room, "thank you sir for taking care of our son" i said and left. I found hank at the parking lot, cursing. I walked towards him and gave him a back hug, he fliched but relaxed when he knew it was me "he did well in school...we just need to scold him later...kay?" He turned around and gave me a smile and huged me. "Why don't you just stay here in the car while i find melvin, okay?" I said to him. He nodded and went into the car.

 ̄ε  ̄TEN MINUTES LATER ̄ε  ̄

"MY GOD WHERE IS HE!" I screamed across the hallway, i walked into every classroom and still no sign of him. I tried calling him but he wont pick up and he wont text back. I was about to give up and go back to the car until i hear a familiar yet different voice "YOU WILL RUE THE DAY YOU MAKE FUN OF ME!", i walked to where the voice was to see a teenage boy and a white haired lady. "Aww, c'mon marik its not my fault you look so kyoooot!" The lady said while pinching his cheeks. That boy...his name is marik...,i feel a tear streamed down both of my cheeks and wiped them off. I ran away from them towards the stairs, i sat and cried there. After a while, melvin found me and asked whats wrong. "He's beautiful.." i replied with a smile on my face. He smiled in return and we both head over to the car, "oh and btw melvin, youre in trouble. Your father found out youre a brat at school today" he immediately stoped walking and tried to run away, fortunately i grabed his collar and draged him over to the car.

End chapter!

Sorry its short, WOW! now they knew! If you ask me its kinda obvious they're twins but whatever! I dont have any ideas for the next page soooo yea..should i add in a lil thiefshipping?