beginings

Hai guys! Nice to see you guys here! Well i better get writing, sorry if there is any mistakes●▽●

*+*Melvin's p.o.v*+*

       (A.K.A YAMI MARIK)

I don't know where i am, it's kinda dark and foggy...whoa,whats that? I see a spark of light so i walked over to it, well looks like i can go through it...well here goes nothing...hmm at least it's bright out now and i'm in a rainforest? What the fuck is goin-.....OMEG! there i see a buff looking dude (a.k.a his bf) named akefia, in instict i walked over to him and he grabed both of my shoulders and he brings me close to him, damn i can feel his hot breath, closer,closer and closer....BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! my damned alarm clock yelled..

"UGH! JUST WHEN IT GETS SO FRIGGIN' GOOD YOU FRIGGIN' RUINED IT! YOU ROUND HEADED PEICE OF CRAP METAL!" i yelled at the damned clock that mother got for my 11 birthday, yea i still use it so what? Well since you're here i might as well introduce myself, my names melvin ishtar, i'm 18 years old, i'm in collage and i'm taken :p , oh and im the youngest family member which kinda sucks but i do have some advantages of being the youngest, okay since i already introduced myself i gotta go get ready for school....WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! GO BACK TO NORMAL P.O.V!

(ok ok sheesh)

*+* normal p.o.v*+*

(Btw i don't really know what melvins parents names are so i'll just call them using random names ●﹏●)

Mary ishtar(mother of melvin) is busy making breakfast for everyone in the household when she heard loud screams coming from melvins room,something about the 'crap metal' he called his alarm clock, "honestly, if he really hated that clock i don't get why he still haven't smashed it into bits of pieces" said jessica, then came hank ishtar(father of melvin) maybe he didnt have the guts to, i mean who could, his alarm clock is a cute little baby frog with flowers∩_∩" he said giddyly "hahahahah, thats true" mary giggled, " i heard that" melvin said bitterly, then came both of his older siblings 'oh frig' he thought "awwww, come on melly, you're clock is adowable" cooed ishizu his older sister, "true mel-chan, after all you are the baby frog in the family" said odion his older brother, "FRIG THIS! I'LL HAVE A BREAD AND IM OUT!" melvin screamed blushing a little, "ok my wittle baby boo~" said mary, she handed him his toast spreaded with nutella then melvin left for school, usually kids his age would have a car but he prefered walking to school plus he can prank some people on the way, while he was walking to school he heard footsteps behind him, when he turned around he found himself being huged by a tanned boy with white hair, "MEL!" the boy smiled to him " hi akefia!oops i mean, kefi! Sorry i always seem to forgot our nicknames for eachother" "thats okay boo~" then he give melvin a kiss on the lips, melvin quickly responds, after a while they break they're kiss "we should go to school now, i dont wanna be late and get scolded like some kid who kicked his friends balls, hence you" melvin said "yea, yea lets go" and they left for school together.

♔♚Yup thats my fanfic, i hoped you liked it●﹏● and feel free to give youre opinion on my writing, i would be very much appreciate it♔♚