Devoloping feelings

Hey yo!, dis is another chapter of my story, yay! It took a while but i got my head together and make the chapter, im lacking ideas...so dont be mad at me if one of my chapters are like crap, enjoy!

*+*ryou's p.o.v *+*

After marik sang i felt guilty, i shouldnt have told him to sing, now he's sad. Theres gotta be something to cheer him up. I got an idea! "Hey, marik." "Yea?" "Wanna hang out tommorow,it is friday" "Uhhh..i dont know, usually my parents dont wouldnt allow it" "why?" "They're protective of me, ive always been bullied whenever i went out on my own" "Oh..." "But don't fret ill ask them later, if they say yes ill text ya, okay?" "Okay!, but you might need my number for that" "oh right!" After that we exchanged numbers, not long after that the school bell rings, we say our goodbyes and went seperate ways. I went to the school gate to see my two older triplet brothers, Akefia and bakura, they can be a pain in the neck but they are great brothers. When we got home bakura instantly jumps on the couch and turns on the television, and akefia goes through the refrigerator and takes a bowl full of onions, he said its good for the body or whatever. I however took my bags upstairs, change into my normal clothes, grab my crime investigation book, went downstairs and read. Arent i such a good boy? after a couples of minutes bakura asked me "so how is the new kid?" Akefia jumps in "is he being a dick to you?, if he is ill beat him up" bakura added "and ill make sure he will go to a different city", see what i mean?, i answered " no he's not being a dick to me, okay? He's actually really nice" they both say " thats what you said about the last guy who backstabed you" "i mean it this time! He is a great guy, and he also has a great voice" after that my parents along with our little sister amane came in, and they all said "WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?".....oh boy, now i have to tell THEM the whole story.

*+*bakura's p.o.v *+*

Ryou told all of us the whole story of his adventures with this kid named marik, i guess that's the new kids name. Dont blame me cuz i dont know, i dont know cuz at that time i was asleep, until mr.dorian smacked a book across my face...still hurts. After ryou finished hus story amane asked "Is he handsome?" Mom and dad gave her the look saying "YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!" amane pouted. Then i asked "what does the new kid look like anyway?" Mom,dad,amane are like "whaaaaaaa.." then ryou said "you fell asleep again didnt you?" Mom and dad are angry at that point. Then ryou continued " marik looked almost exactly like melvin, only he has brighter eyes and his hair went down not up", i thought about it and say " then he must not look that good" akefia said "what does that suppose to mean?!" "Melvin doesnt look that good" then we argue for about 10 minuts until mom pulled our ears and lead us to our rooms. When i got to my room, i think back at the story ryou told, he said he going out with him tommorow, hmmm...maybe ill come too..to see if he is really that nice to ryou.

*+*mariks p.o.v *+*

As soon as me and ryou parted ways, i ran to my love....my motorcycle, its the most beautiful thing ive ever seen in my life, its black with some colours of dark purple, it also has creepy looking eyes on it as the decoration. I immediately rode it back home, there i see my two wonderful mothers, my first mother crystal cane, she is an albino with pure white hair and blood red eyes, most of her clothing is white and red only some are different coloured. My second mother ruby rossetta, she has red hair and hazel brown eyes, she also wears glasses. And as i walk into the house i saw them making out...seriously they have a room they should use it. After a couple of seconds they finally notice me and asked how my day at school was, i say it was great and that i have made a friend, they are proud of me that i found a friend i can tell from the squeling, now i just have to ask "uhh, mother? (Crystal)" "yes marik?" "My friend invited me to go out with him, tommorow...can i go?" "Sure honey, its youre first real friend afterall you deserve to enjoy it" i hugged and thanked her then i send a text to ryou that im going tommorow, he said to meet up at the park, 2pm. Now all i gotta do is prepare myself for tommorow.

*+*ryou's p.o.v *+*

I woke up early, took a shower, ate breakfast, played video games with akefia until it was 12 o'clock, i betta get ready for the day out with marik, after i finished tidying myself bakura said that he is coming, i was like WHAAAAAAAAA?! then he explained why he HAS to come....ugh, he litterally is a pain in the NECK!

*-* marik's p.o.v *-*

DAMMIT! I HAVE TO RUN ERRANDS FOR MOM! I gotta text ryou! "Hi ryou! Sorry im running errands for my mom right now, ill meet you there at 3pm, okay?" SEND! THERE! NOW I GOTTA HURRY! i rode my motorcycle and went to the supermarket.

*+*ryou's p.o.v *-*

When i got marik's message i was abit sad, but i can wait.and i can see that bakura is doubting marik. *siiiiiiiigggghhhhh* this is gonna be a long day.

*-*bakura's p.o.v *+*

That kid is doing this on purpose! I knew this is another fake friend! Once i get my hand on him im gonna kill him! After 30 minuts of waiting we were about to leave when we noticed a black motorcycle heading our way, the rider is wearing a helmet so we dont know who he is,he stoped very roughly right in front of us causing sand to get on us.after the aftermath the rider apolagizes.ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! YOU GOT FREAKING SAND ALL OVER ME! thats what i thought atleast,after he apolagizes he took off his helmet. What i saw made my heart skip a beat..this person had the most beautiful bright purple eyes and his hair looks silky and ohh the body of this guy. Its like all around me slow motioned and im only focusing on him, omg why am i having these thoughts? When i was about to say something ryou hugged him and said "marik! You're here!" He replied " hahahah, sorry im late", then they keep on chatting until ryou introduced him to me, my heart was beating really fast, and when i shake his hand, i felt the softness of his skin, like OH MAH GOOOOOOSH! IM INLOVE!

HI GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! AND.....YEA THATS IT BYEEEEEEE!