adventures in school

This is yet another chapter to my story, im sorry this takes a while to update, i need ideas for my story so i kept on daydreaming, if you have any i deas feel free to write it down at the comments

*+* marik's p.o.v *+*

My classes just finished and now i guess its break time the learning experience is great, the teachers explain everything perfectly and i even i have a big star sticker given by my homeroom teacher mr.dorian, he has long curly blond hair and blue eyes,mr.dorian is kinda giddy but when he's angry, well... let's just say it won't end well. Anyway im packing up my stuff until mr.dorian called me "OH, MR.MARIK!~ MAY I HAVE A WORD WITH YOOOOO~" i walked up to him "yes sir?" "You are excused for the rest of the day, to explore and learn more about the school, you probobly know by now how teachers deal with no gooders and how they teach, all that's left is for you to explore this school, find ryou touzokou and ask him to give you a tour around the school also tell him it's teachers orders, oh, and im also gonna give you you're scheduel for school, if you dont know what he looks like just look at the list of pictures at the back, TOODLES!" after that he ran out the door, litterally, now i just have to find this ryou person...*goes to the back of class, sees pictures of students on the wall with their names* hmmmm...ah! There he is! Wow, his hair is so white, and so are these two, oh! They're triplets! Well that's rare. Im all alone here in class, i bet they're all in the cafeteria, uhhh, i dont know where the cafeteria is....this might take a while...

*+* melvin's p.o.v *+*

CLASS IS OVER! YUUUUUUSSS! NOW I CAN HANG WITH MY FRIENDS! speaking of friends, where are they, maybe they're in the cafeteria, i better check it out then. *goes inside cafeteria* whoop, there they are. They look like they're talking about something serious, i should know cuz tea is litterally blabbing out words, which only happens when they talk about serious things. I better join them to know whats up.

*+* ryou's p.o.v *+*

Wow, tea sure talks alot, not that i have a problem with that, its just abit annoying and i think the rest think its annoying too, out of the blue melvin joins us we all greet him, he also greets us, then tea asks out loud " hey mel! So how's the new kid?! Is he nice? Is he annoying? And most importantly.. is he single?" The last one made everyone groan out, everytime theres a new kid tea will definately try to win him over, melvin asked " why do you want to know all those things bout him?" Tea said "cuz, we were talking about him just now, and he looks intriging"(ugh my spelling) he replied "well to answer youre questions i dont hes nice nor does he looks nice, and yes he is annoying and lastly i dont give a damn if hes taken or single" tea is not satisfied with her answer and pouted, i ask " why is he annoying?" "Just because, he didnt even ask my name" yami said " aww, is melly mad because the new kid didnt notice you?~" melvin replied "SHUT UP!" and they continue to fight... ugh these people are soo immature, then i saw the new kid enter the cafeteria, i said "hey guys, im gonna talk to the new guy, maybe he'll become my friend that isnt IMMATURE" the rest says " what does that mean?" "Oh nothing~" then i approached the new guy, naturally, i greet him and introduced my self, "hi, my names marik, i bet you know that by now, so ryou mr.dorian says that you could give me a tour around the school, so can you?" My face immediately brighttens, " of course i will! , lets begin now!" I pulled his arm and lead him to places around school.

*+* bakura's p.o.v *+*

Typical ryou, he always wants to befriend people, i swear he will even befriend a beggar, not that i have a problem with that, its just that he got used alot by fake friends, and i hate seeing him being hurt. Now he's going to befriend that new kid, ugh i just hope he won't get used again, then mai suddenly said "O.M.G, THE NEW KID IS HOOOOOT! WHY CAN'T ALL THE NEW KID'S BE THIS HOT?!" not long after that tea joined fangirling over this kid, duke said "arent they're plenty of hot boys in this school already? Well obviously im the hottest here✨" the rest groaned aloud, akefia then says "well, the kid is kinda cute" then melvin gave him a death glare, he then immediately says "uhhh..but no one is cuter than you mel~ " melvin had that satisfied look on his face. I dont really know how this kid looks like, and i dont really care, as long as he didnt hurt my baby brother. Ugh, im bored might as well sleep. *and not long aftet that the bell rings* dammit...

*+*marik's p.o.v *+*

Ryou is a nice guy, and thanks to him i now know everything i need to know about this school, after the tour we decided to spend the rest of the day in the music room to get to know each other more and to play with the instruments. 1 hour passed and its 12:00, we got 30 more minuts till we go home, then ryou suddenly asks "hey, can you sing?" i thinked about it "Can i sing? Hmmm i guess.. i only sing for fun though, why?" Then he asks shyly "can you sing a song? You know, to kill the time, soooo can ya?" "Uhhhh... i dont kno-" "PLEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEE!" "OKAY! OKAY!"  Then he 'yay'ed, i asked him what song should i sing and he said whatever kind of song, "soooo here i go" i started...

♩♬Hey there now, where'd you go?, you left me here so unexpected, you changed my life, i hope you know cuz now im lost so unprotected, in the blink of an eye, i never got to say goodbye,like a shooting star, flyin' across the room, so fast so far, you're gone too soon, you're apart of me and ill never be the same here without you, you're gone too soon, you were always there like a shining light, on my darkest days you were there to guide me, oh i miss you now, i wish you could see just how much youre memory will always mean to me, in a blink of an eye,i never got to say goodbye, like a shooting star, flyin' cross the room so fast so far, you're gone too soon, you're apart of me, and ill never be the same here without you, you're gone too soon, shine on,shine on, on to a better place, shine on, shine on, we'll never be the same, shine on, shine on, like a shooting star, flyin' across the room so fast so far you were gone too soon, you're part of me, and ill never be the same here without you, you were gone too soon,shine on, shine on, you were gone too soon,shine on, shine on, you were gone too soon,shine on, shine on, you were gone too soon♩♬♪

Gone too soon by simple plan

Woah, its been along time since ive singed before, ryou suddenly said " marik youre voice is BEAUTIFUL! and..are you crying?" "Oh, sorry this song just kinda made me think of my biological parents, of why they left me.." ryou had an apologetic look on his face, and said "dont worry marik, things will get better" then he gave me a hug, im happy that i have a friend that cares for me, im so very happy.

I FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! YAY! took me a while to finish this one but yup, i did it, and again if you have any ideas for an upcoming chapter just write it down at the comments, and thank you for reading my fanfic