Chapter Three

On the way to the park, you and Aomine glared at each other while the tension grew. Don't get me wrong, you two were good friends, but....when it came to basketball, you two were at each others throats. "So, (f/n)-chan, what did you do in America?" Kuroko asked, trying to ease the tension.

"Oh you knew just went to school and everything, nothing much happened. I did get better at basketball though. I got trained by professionals, I have a few tricks up my sleeve." You smile menacingly at Aomine. "I believe (f/n) will win." Midorima stated. "Today is a good day for (Zodiac Sign)."

"I agree with Shintaro, (f/n) will be the victor." Akashi says, scissors in hand. You give him a curious look, "Why does he have scissors?"

"Eh? No way, the only person that can beat me is me." You rolled your eyes, "Are you doubting me? I am always correct." Akashi points his scissors at Aomine "Nice to see you two haven't changed." Suddenly you were picked up by a certain purple giant, "Ne, (f/n)-chin, I'm out of pocky." Murasakibara looks at you hopefully, you open your purse and give him a lollipop, he sets you back on the ground "(f/n)chhi, why do you have so many sweets in your purse?" Kise asks, seeing the may more candies crowding your purse.

"It's out of habit, since I know Mura-kun always asks me for something so I always put candy in my purse before I leave my house. I actually did it in America even though he wasn't there." You sweat dropped, remembering stuffing your bag with candy when you didn't even any one to give it to. You chatted with Momoi the rest of the way to the park while the guys fought over who they thought would win.

Once you finally got to the park, the tension in the air grew. You and Amine were standing in the middle of basketball court, you closed your eyes and breathed in and out, "He has no clue what he got himself into~" You open your eyes and everyone was in utter disbelief....

.......You were in the Zone

~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!! x'c

I promise the next chapter will be longer, I will probably write it tomorrow.

If you have any suggestions or complaints, leave them in the comments and I will be sure to fix them as soon as I can

Thanks for reading

*Personal Instagram: Marilyn2627*

~Melody♪