Ending: Aomine Daiki

Aomine Ending (lemon)

"I choose...Aomine." Said male laughed out loud while everyone glared at him.

"Something funny Aomine?" Midorima asked, pushing up his glasses.

"Nothing much, just my catchphrase really matches this situation." Everyone rolled their eyes and sighed, they left your apartment leaving you and Aomine.

"So, you really liked me for so long?" You arch your eyebrow at him and sit cross crossed on the bed. He slowly walked towards you, you couldn't tell completely what was in his eyes but, it looked like lust.

"Yep, I waited way to long for this moment." You were about to ask what he meant but you quickly found yourself pinned on the bed. Your face exploded in red seeing the position you were in.

"W-What-" Aomine smashed his lips onto yours, you didn't respond-you were to shocked. Slowly you started to kiss back, your lips fit right into his. He slowly slid his hands off your arms and onto your waist. You dug your hands into his hair, gripping it causing him to be pulled closer to you. He bit you lip, causing you to let out a little moan, you felt something poke your leg and you felt embarrassed when you realized what it was.

You opened your mouth slightly, allowing him to explore every crevice. You tugged on his hair, signaling that you need air. He separated from your lips and looked down at you, lust in his eyes. He was even more turned on seeing you laying under him, panting, read lips and cheeks and messed up clothing.

He leaned down and attacked your neck, leaving marks all over your neck. Every time he bit down you let out a little moan or whimper. "I am the only one allowed to see you like this understand?" He asked, not turning his attention away from your neck.

"Y-yes A-Aomine." You were stuttering from embarrassment and pure need of him, "Daiki. Call me Daiki now." You franticly nodded and pulled him into a rough kiss.

"Needy are we?" A cocky grinned showed spread across his face. "S-shut up." You turned your head to try to hide the red.

"How about we speed this up?" He said and you heard the sound of him taking of his belt and other clothing. You felt his hands slid up your shirt, sending goose bumps all across your body. Your shirt came off then your pants, leaving you in your undergarments.

He tried to take off your bra but failed, "Need help?" You say with an amusing tone, he rolled his eyes and waited for you to take it off. Once you did he leaned down and massaged one in one hand and bit the bud of the other one.

"A-Ah~" You ran your hand through his soft locks, enjoying the feeling. He switched sides and did the same but you started get impatient, you tugged at his underwear letting him get the message. He grinned as he toke off your under pants including his. He rubbed your sensitive parts causing you moan loudly. He put one finger in you, pumping in and out. Your gripped his shoulders and arched your back from pleasure.

"Daiki stop teasing!" You begged, you wanted-no-needed him. "Tell me what you want (f/n)." His husky voice made you more turned on. "I need you to f-fuck me." You stuttered, finally admitting it.

"Of course." His voice filled with amusement as he positioned himself at your entrance. He slowly pushed himself inside you, tears welled in your eyes. "Dammit Daiki! Your to big!" You dug your nails into his back.

"I thought that was a good thing." He scoffed, you slowly got used to the feeling and told him to move, the pain slowly faded away into pleasure. "F-Faster." He nodded and pulled out and slammed back into you. You let out a yelp from surprise but waves of pleasure washed over you. He thrusted hard and fast, groans and moans were the only noise coming from your room. You felt a coil in your stomach,

"D-Daiki I' going to-Ah~" You moaned loudly as you came, he keep going prolonging your orgasm, he soon came himself and landed beside you, panting.

"I love you Daiki."

"*grumble* I love you too"

~~~~

Disturbed now O-O why do you ask me of these thing reader-chan? WHY? e.e

Thanks For Reading! <3

~Melody