Ending: Akashi Seijuro

Akashi Ending (Lemon)

"I choose...Akashi." You heard disappointed sighs and noticed the growing smirk on said males face. You rose from your bed and walked to everyone else, "I'm sorry guys...we can still be friends right?" They nodded sadly but soon perked up a little bit. They all started filing out of your apartment, before Aomine said;

"If you get tired of him, there's always me." The normal cocky grin appeared on his face, you rolled your eyes but couldn't help but smile. Once they all leaved you turned to Akashi,

"So, you really like me?" You ask, a little surprised that he felt like that even though you were gone. He slowly walked towards you and suddenly pinned you against the wall, he put his lips right beside your ear and whispered, "You have no idea."

He's breath sent chills down your spine, you stood there, looking at each other for a while. He slowly leaned forward and kissed you. It was soft and gentle at first but turned passionate and heated soon after, he licked your lip asking for permission. You didn't give him it so he moved his hand down and squeezed your butt, causing you to gasp and in that moment he got what he wanted.

He explored your mouth, not leaving one area untouched. You wrapped your legs around his waist, he put his hands under your bottom to support you.

He trailed kisses down your jawline to your neck, he sucked sensitive spots on your neck causing you to moan, you entangled your fingers in his hair, "Bedroom..." You whispered. As quickly as you said it, you two were there. He pinned you on the bed, he slid off our top and pants, leaving you in nothing but your underwear.

Your face turned a darker shade of red and you covered your chest area, "Don't hide from me (f/n)" He said and gave you a small glare. You slowly uncrossed your arms. He undid your bra massaged one boob while taking one in his mouth, sucking, biting.

"A-Ah~ Akashi~" You moaned, you felt his manhood poke your thigh. You tugged at his shirt, he swiftly took it off along with his pants. You reached for his underwear but he grabbed your wrist, "Impatient are we?" He said with a cocky grin.

"S-Shut up." You stuttered, "Sorry, but you'll have to wait a little longer." He whispered in your ear then bit your lobe, you let out a little whimper. You felt your underwear slide off, he slowly rubbed your clit, causing you to let out a loud moan. "I'll have you screaming my name soon." His words made you even more wet.

He slipped one finger inside and moved in and out, you dug your nails in his arm trying to hold back your moans, "A-Akashi please...I need you..." You whispered.

"Tell me exactly what you want (f/n)" He pulled his finger out causing you to pout a little, you turned your head; hiding your blush from him. "I-I want you fuck me..." You felt so embarrassed saying it no matter how true it was.

"Good girl." You gave the male a soft glare as he positioned himself at your entrance, he slowly went in and groaned at how tight you were, tears primed in your eyes but you told him to move. He went at a slow pace at first you soon got used tot he feeling, "F-Faster, h-harder." After hearing those words Akashi lost all control.

He pulled out and slammed into you over and over again, he hit your g-spot every time, earning a loud moan from you. "I-I'm c-close..." You panted and he nodded, he hit you spot two more times and you screamed his name as your juices covered his member.

He kept going, pro-longing your orgasm and soon he came himself, you felt his seed spill inside you. He fell onto the bed beside you, panting.

"I've claimed what's mine." He said while looking at all the love marks he left on your neck, you lightly chuckled.

"I love you Akashi."

"I love you too."

~~~~

This was my first lemon and I'm kinda traumatized now O.O

Thanks For Reading! <3

~Melody