Ending: Kise Ryouta

Kise Ending

      "I choose...Kise."

        "YAY!!! (f/n)-cchi is mmmiiinnneee!!!" Kise ran around the room, yelling in victory.

        "Your really choosing this moron?" Midorima gave you a look like, 'seriously?' you nodded,

        "Sadly." You sweat dropped as Kise climbed on your bed and wrapped his arms around you, hissing like a cat at everyone else.

       "(f/n)-cchi is mine~" He pouted, everyone took this as signal to leave and so they did. Once they left you leaned into his chest, his arms wrapped around your waist and legs beside yours. He reached for your hand and played with it, thumbing through your fingers.

       He rested his head on your shoulder, you could hear him breathing in and out. The beat of this heart soothed you, making you want to fall asleep. "I missed you a lot (f/n)-cchi...so, so much." He whispered.

       "I missed you too Ryouta~" He tensed at the sound of his first name but relaxed soon after. "I was sad with the fact that I might never see you again." You felt a little guilty knowing you put him in that state worry.

       "I'm sorry...but what matters now is that I'm here now and have no plans on leaving." He turned your head around and kissed you slowly. Your heart sped up a thousand beats a second feeling his lips on yours. You felt him smile into the kiss, you knew he felt it too. You two parted quicker then you liked.

         "I'm tired..." You felt him pull you down onto the bed, arms still wrapped around your waist. He snuggled his head into your neck, you felt your eyes slowly falling.

   "I love you (f/n)-cchi..." You smiled,

     "I love you too Ryouta~"

~~~~

Here's some fluff more you =^.^=

Thanks For Reading! <3

~Melody