Ending: Midorima Shintarou

Midorima Ending

   "I choose...Midorima."

    "SERIOUSLY?!?! He's the one that knocked you out!!" Aomine yelled, Midorima blushed from remembering that fatal fact.

     "I don't think that really matters in this situation.." You sweat dropped. Everyone sighed and left, leaving you alone with the shy carrot.

       "So~ You like me~" An amused smirk appeared on your face. He blushed and pushed up his glasses.

       "W-who said that?!"

         "Seriously Midorima?" You gave him a look and he backed down. "Y-Yes I like you..." He grumbled. You giggled at his cuteness.

          "Your such a tsundere  Shin-ta-rou." He flinched at the sound of his first name, "Am not." He argued.

         "Fine~ If you aren't a tsundere you will be able to say 'I love you' easily to me~" You got out of bed and walked towards him.

       "F-Fine! I-I l-l...." Holy crap he was going to say it!

      "I-I l-l...LIKE YOU!" His face turned a darker shad of red if that was possible. You face palmed and sighed. A plan popped into your head, you turned your back to him. You made a pretty convincing crying scene.

      "I-I g-guess y-you d-don't l-love m-me S-Shintarou! I hate you!!" You smirked to yourself you knew this would make him feel guilty.

       You didn't get an answer from him, you grew curious. Suddenly, you felt arms around your waist and his head in the crook of your neck. "S-Shintarou?" You wondered what was going on.

       "I love you, ok? I really do..." Your heart welled hearing those words. "Thanks Shintarou, but you know I was faking right?"

     "WHAT?!?" He exclaimed, looking seriously shocked, you laughed at his reaction,

  "I love you...you tsundere carrot~"

   "Tch. I-I l-love y-you t-too"

~~~~

He he~ My fav tsundere~ :3

Thanks For Reading! <3 

~Melody